• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Happy Sunday to you all
The silence is too loud
Let's hope the developments this week brings us some good news in the coming days
Prayer warriors, you know what to do
Blessed Sunday to all of you
The glass is always half full from my vantage point :);):cool::D
Much love ❤️

Happy Sunday to you all
The silence is too loud
Let's hope the developments this week brings us some good news in the coming days
Prayer warriors, you know what to do
Blessed Sunday to all of you
The glass is always half full from my vantage point :);):cool::D
Much love ❤️
Yea well said bro fingers crossed this week les hope for the best it shall be well.

In the meantime Ethiopian Air have a flight to the US this week from Nairobi via Addis

Those who already have visas, take advantage of these flights before your visas expire since the reissue of expired visas is another complex process

https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/aa/special-offer?key=American-Repatriation-Flight-Second
Now this special offer is 230,000 KShs (2300USD) per person

I'm still thinking about how much it will be when the offer ends
#Covid19, my tears have now dried up for you

Now this special offer is 230,000 KShs (2300USD) per person

I'm still thinking about how much it will be when the offer ends
#Covid19, my tears have now dried up for you
This is no offer! This price is purely exploitative. I travelled by Qatar airways on 13Jul and it costed me US$1K per person from JKIA to JFK, and US$230 pp to Atlanta and onward to Houston. ET is taking advantage of our desperation; that cost is not justified. Qatar airways flies a much longer route to USA, has newer jets, a clean and mordern airport hub, an excellent safety record, and the best services on-board, yet their prices are much lower. When your time comes to fly to USA (and I believe that time will come), make an informed choice.

This is no offer! This price is purely exploitative. I travelled by Qatar airways on 13Jul and it costed me US$1K per person from JKIA to JFK, and US$230 pp to Atlanta and onward to Houston. ET is taking advantage of our desperation; that cost is not justified. Qatar airways flies a much longer route to USA, has newer jets, a clean and mordern airport hub, an excellent safety record, and the best services on-board, yet their prices are much lower. When your time comes to fly to USA (and I believe that time will come), make an informed choice.
You're very correct; that price by ET is insane and purely exploitative.
I'm happy to hear you and your family made it over. Some good news amidst all this.

Wow and congratulations bro
This is the greatest news in a long time
Good to know you arrived safely with family
How was the travel experience. Departing with the current situation and Entry for our Visa type

And Amen, our time will indeed come bro

By the way, this means JKIA is working and international flights are on
Good news again bro. Settle in and make the American dream a reality

Wow and congratulations bro
This is the greatest news in a long time
Good to know you arrived safely with family
How was the travel experience. Departing with the current situation and Entry for our Visa type

And Amen, our time will indeed come bro
We managed to get seats on the Qatar airways flight JKIA on Monday 13th July at 3pm for Doha. We left Doha at midnight for JFK travelling for 15 straight hours and arriving morning at 8am(EST). We left JFK at midday for Atlanta arriving at 2pm. We left Atlanta at 3pm arriving Houston at 5pm on Tuesday 14th. We took a very long route but got to our destination hustle free. Immigrations clearance at JFK was, surprisingly, very smooth. We just presented the yellow envelopes and passports, they took fingerprints and photos and said welcome to America