• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Good luck bro. I hope mtafanikiwa
I've accepted my fate.
Tunabaki Kenya wengine wetu
Thanks but again We're all in the same boat more or less
Let's await the response from the embassy
The only sure thing in this process this year is when your passport is finally stamped
And the judge is still with us in mind come 25th September. Don't call it quits before the final whistle

I called Kcc yesterday at 5pm that's 9am american time and was told they are aware of the judge z order. Further said they had just reported to office since monday was a public holiday and were having a meeting to discuss this all issue of dv2020 and how to handle it. I was told to call back today

I assume this was before the communication from the DOS, I will be calling the Embassy by COB today
The communication from the department of state said cases ‘may be processed in embassies and consulates where local health conditions and post resources allow’. Not sure if this is playing a part in particular consulates being adverse to acting on the order. However there’s also an option to ask for a transfer to another consulate. Bujumbura is open but with a 90 day wait time which isn’t ideal in this situation

Attachments

• E2A4E465-02DF-4D64-89E2-E2138CE86612.jpeg
    E2A4E465-02DF-4D64-89E2-E2138CE86612.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 35189832-7D3D-44C1-8D21-A405CF008F7F.jpeg
    35189832-7D3D-44C1-8D21-A405CF008F7F.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
The communication from the department of state said cases ‘may be processed in embassies and consulates where local health conditions and post resources allow’. Not sure if this is playing a part in particular consulates being adverse to acting on the order. However there’s also an option to ask for a transfer to another consulate. Bujumbura is open but with a 90 day wait time which isn’t ideal in this situation
The wait times are for non immigrant visas