• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 AOS Only

Hello, i-485 says your last arrival city name in USA .what does this mean? Suppose my port of entry was Abu Dhabi and my first transit in USA while coming from my home country was new York, but my destination location where I am currently living is Texas. Do I have to include Texas or new York or Abu Dhabi?
This was answered before, as was your previous question above that...

Hello mam, I am international student on f1 status. Currently I am working 20 hours in campus as per the rules. My working is on check but tax is not deducted from my earnings. While filling work history on i-485, do I have to include it? Or I can ignore it since tax is not deducted from me and it's just 20 hours?

Include the work history regardless of your tax status.

Hello, i-485 says your last arrival city name in USA .what does this mean? Suppose my port of entry was Abu Dhabi and my first transit in USA while coming from my home country was new York, but my destination location where I am currently living is Texas. Do I have to include Texas or new York or Abu Dhabi?

Abu Dhabi.

Your questions were already answered on the other thread you created though. Of course it makes sense to post subsequent questions on this particular thread if you’re a DV selectee processing AOS - doing so provides a better perspective to your questions and better guides the responses you’ll get.

Abu Dhabi.

Your questions were already answered on the other thread you created though. Of course it makes sense to post subsequent questions on this particular thread if you’re a DV selectee processing AOS - doing so provides a better perspective to your questions and better guides the responses you’ll get.
But I -485 says the city in USA? It's making me confusion whether they are indicating port of entry location or any city in USA that arrived

Hello mam, I am international student on f1 status. Currently I am working 20 hours in campus as per the rules. My working is on check but tax is not deducted from my earnings. While filling work history on i-485, do I have to include it? Or I can ignore it since tax is not deducted from me and it's just 20 hours?

Why is there a need to ask the same question(s) more than once. You've already received responses. Answers don't change based on threads!!!!

But I -485 says the city in USA? It's making me confusion whether they are indicating port of entry location or any city in USA that arrived

And, you keep posting in the wrong threads.

Mods, pls consider merging this poster's duplicative posts.

Were you inspected in New York or Texas? You went through pre-clearance at Abu Dhabi. The question is trying to determine if, when and where you were inspected when you came into the US. Or if you’re in the country illegally - listing New York or Texas doesn’t provide that information since no inspection took place there.

However, if you’re still skeptical about this guidance, then feel free to put what you think should be the correct response.

Were you inspected in New York or Texas? You went through pre-clearance at Abu Dhabi. The question is trying to determine if, when and where you were inspected when you came into the US. Or if you’re in the country illegally - listing New York or Texas doesn’t provide that information since no inspection took place there.

However, if you’re still skeptical about this guidance, then feel free to put what you think should be the correct response.[/QUOT
Sorry, I am not skeptical. I have just confusions. Can you please look at question 20 a and b under recent immigration history in i-485? Question b of 20 says state name? What do I have to fill up there ? Can I leave it blank since my inspection was done in Abu Dhabi and there is no name in the list? I am so sorry that my repeated questions are bothering you and I am not familiar with this forum

@Sm1smom @SusieQQQ my number becomes current in November and I’m picking up I-693 form from the doctor tonight. After that I’m planning on getting everything together because my package would be complete by that point. I was hoping to send it on Monday, maybe even Saturday so it gets in Chicago lockbox by November 1st. The only thing I’m missing is I-134... I don’t know anyone who’s LPR or USC willing to fill it out for me. I have it filled out by h1b holder right now who is my sister, but as you mentioned I-134 from H1B won’t work.

Is there any recommendations what I can do instead of I-134? Should I include copies of W2, 1099 and my bank statements?
I-964 is not required yet, because it’s still temporary on hold, right?
I just need some advise here please...

Thank you

Last edited:
@Sm1smom @SusieQQQ my number becomes current in November and I’m picking up I-693 form from the doctor tonight. After that I’m planning on getting everything together because my package would be complete by that point. I was hoping to send it on Monday, maybe even Saturday so it gets in Chicago lockbox by November 1st. The only thing I’m missing is I-134... I don’t know anyone who’s LPR or USC willing to fill it out for me. I have it filled out by h1b holder right now who is my sister, but as you mentioned I-134 from H1B won’t work.

Is there any recommendations what I can do instead of I-134? Should I include copies of W2, 1099 and my bank statements?
I-964 is not required yet, because it’s still temporary on hold, right?
I just need some advise here please...

Thank you

You should definitely still include your own financial documents even if you have someone else providing you with an I-134 and it’s applicable supporting documents.

You can also include the I-134 from your sister if you don’t have any other option and hope your IO will not have an issue with the fact that it is from a H1 visa holder.

Yes, the new self sufficiency form is currently not applicable, so don’t include it with your package.

Is there any negative sides of paying AOS with G-1450 form rather than a money order? If yes, what are they?

Is there any negative sides of paying AOS with G-1450 form rather than a money order? If yes, what are they?

Your score taking a small dip if you use over 30% of your total available credit.
On the positive side hopefully it goes towards some minimum spend for some sweet bonus points ;)

I filed my package on 10/11 and Fedex delivered it on 10/14 but until now I didn't get any text notice. I know I'm early filing maybe they will return it.
I'm wondering that cause I sent the file with this address

USCIS
131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

but I lost "Attn: FBAS"
will there be the problem? if anyone can answer it , very appreciate! thanks!