• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 AOS Only

I filed my package on 10/11 and Fedex delivered it on 10/14 but until now I didn't get any text notice. I know I'm early filing maybe they will return it.
I'm wondering that cause I sent the file with this address

USCIS
131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

but I lost "Attn: FBAS"
will there be the problem? if anyone can answer it , very appreciate! thanks!

Exercise some patience for now.

Can we submit our I-485 and other suppliment documents now? Or do we have to wait until number become current? If the number is in cut off, does not mean you can send your documents?. Please kindly tell me all the process

Can we submit our I-485 and other suppliment documents now? Or do we have to wait until number become current? If the number is in cut off, does not mean you can send your documents?. Please kindly tell me all the process

Go through the AOS process spreadsheet - that spreadsheet has a step by step guidance of what to do. You’ll find the link to it on the first post on page one of this thread.

Hi! When I submitted my ds260 I chose AOS since I’m with F1 visa but I received this message:
Congratulations on your selection for the 2020 Diversity Visa program!

Please read this email and carefully follow the instructions listed in order to have your application processed as quickly as possible.
processed as quickly as possible.

You should review the list of required documents for processing below and send those to KCC to review as part of your application package, along with completing your DS-260. You will only be scheduled for interview at an overseas consular post after you have completed your DS-260 and submitted all documents required for your case and your visa rank number has become current.
Is this for only for CP?!

Hi! When I submitted my ds260 I chose AOS since I’m with F1 visa but I received this message:
Congratulations on your selection for the 2020 Diversity Visa program!

Please read this email and carefully follow the instructions listed in order to have your application processed as quickly as possible.
processed as quickly as possible.

You should review the list of required documents for processing below and send those to KCC to review as part of your application package, along with completing your DS-260. You will only be scheduled for interview at an overseas consular post after you have completed your DS-260 and submitted all documents required for your case and your visa rank number has become current.
Is this for only for CP?!

You can ignore the email, it should have gone to only those processing CP. KCC does not process AOS documents or schedule AOS interview.

Hello, I am currently in F1 status and work for a company in my STEM OPT.
1. I got married to my husband after my DV selection. The 1NL and 2NL both show no mention of him. We filled DS-260 for both of us and submitted it to KCC. Is there any way to confirm that my husband is included as a derivative applicant?
2.Can I fill the i-134 myself showing income from my full time job or do I need the HR of my company to fill the form?

Thanks.

Hello, I am currently in F1 status and work for a company in my STEM OPT.
1. I got married to my husband after my DV selection. The 1NL and 2NL both show no mention of him. We filled DS-260 for both of us and submitted it to KCC. Is there any way to confirm that my husband is included as a derivative applicant?
2.Can I fill the i-134 myself showing income from my full time job or do I need the HR of my company to fill the form?

Thanks.

1. Derivatives are not listed on both the 1NL and 2NL. You make AOS administrative fee payment for both of you or any other eligible derivatives you may have. He submits his AOS package with you.

2. You can’t fill and submit an I-134 for yourself. That however does not stop you from including your financial documents with your AOS package if your annual income is above the poverty guideline level applicable to you and your family.

1. Derivatives are not listed on both the 1NL and 2NL. You make AOS administrative fee payment for both of you or any other eligible derivatives you may have. He submits his AOS package with you.

2. You can’t fill and submit an I-134 for yourself. That however does not stop you from including your financial documents with your AOS package if your annual income is above the poverty guideline level applicable to you and your family.

Thanks a ton!

I filed my package on 10/11 and Fedex delivered it on 10/14 but until now I didn't get any text notice. I know I'm early filing maybe they will return it.
I'm wondering that cause I sent the file with this address

USCIS
131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

but I lost "Attn: FBAS"
will there be the problem? if anyone can answer it , very appreciate! thanks!
I sent my package on octo

I just called USCIS today for the first time to check about my AOS package. They checked on the computer my name, but nothing show up after 17 days. She told me to wait 30 days. Finger crossed

Hey Mom,
Is possible to have two I-134 forms?
As I mentioned earlier my sister (who is h1b holder) filled and signed I-134 for me. Her annual salary is 74K and she has about 50K in savings. I also will submit my financial documents and all of my checkings and savings should sum up around 25K.

If USCIS will require an i-134 from LPR or USC, can I present another I-134 by the time of the interview from such a person? Hopefully I can find someone who’s a LPR or USC who’s willing to sing I-134 for me...

I just called USCIS today for the first time to check about my AOS package. They checked on the computer my name, but nothing show up after 17 days. She told me to wait 30 days. Finger crossed

I’m hoping you’ll get a note from them soon that they are processing your package!
Have they cashed your check yet?

I’m hoping you’ll get a note from them soon that they are processing your package!
Have they cashed your check yet?
Nope, they didn t cash my check as well. Usually they first text you saying that they accept the package, then they cash the check...that is what I saw on the timeline spreadsheets

CN 2020EU00039###

Currently F-1, in the US because I'm doing a PhD. I am travelling in December but coming back in January. I intended to send the application then, but it's illegal. Advice? Should I pursue the application anyway or drop it?

Hey Mom,
Is possible to have two I-134 forms?
As I mentioned earlier my sister (who is h1b holder) filled and signed I-134 for me. Her annual salary is 74K and she has about 50K in savings. I also will submit my financial documents and all of my checkings and savings should sum up around 25K.

If USCIS will require an i-134 from LPR or USC, can I present another I-134 by the time of the interview from such a person? Hopefully I can find someone who’s a LPR or USC who’s willing to sing I-134 for me...

Having a backup I-134 on hand wouldn’t hurt should I’m case the first one is rejected.