• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I just said that I know all that from my time in the US and you are asking me to google it. !!?

By the way that is not the only way illegals can pay taxes. Sometimes you need to read what is posted before jumping to prove how much I don't know and you are an expert.
Hello- I think the other portion of the point is and is certainly true in the individuals I know and more importantly says why we need immigration reform- I am very friendly with my Moon Township Pa Brazilian and Spanish undocumented workers community. Some are here on Visa overstays from Brazil (15+ years) some came over the border illegally (10 + years ago) either way alot do have TIN#'s - problem is they havent filed in years if ever and since have fallen off the IRS track I suppose. They stop paying or never pay because they're terrified they could be found out, some dont read the language or know anyone to assist, etc.. Point is the people I know and some I call family make 5-7000.00 a month never paying a dime in state or federal taxes. They fly under the radar because they are decent ppl, no crime outside of tax evasion but that comes from fear of deportation. Why should I as an American Citizen make 58k a year, 1 child, 1 household income pay 5-700 a month in state and federal taxes while others here illegally never pay a dime? It shouldn't happen!! Problem is, our crossers or overstays are terrified and dont realize that if you were to file taxes yearly (most own or work 1099 jobs) they'd be favorably looked upon if ever caught. We need reform where if you enter and get that tax is- we need IRS tracking to make sure you pay your taxes- these individuals aren't committing crimes. But they are here illegally or on over stays earing thousands and hundreds of thousands in their years here, sending money back to relatives and basically waiting until they get caught. If course 99% would love a way to be here legally and would have no problem paying taxes. This is the problem. We need immigration reform. Regardless of how you are here- if you have been here 5+ years and no crimes, we need a way to separate those ppl and make them pay taxes they owe but allow them some sort of way to register or buy a car...a home maybe you're here 7-10 years but pay taxes and no crime. We cannot only have a program for the teens and young adults. American immigration should be about coming here, no prior or existing crimes and paying your taxes. It should be as simple as it USED TO BE....I am one of these ppl pissed my immigrant friends can earn 80-100k never pay taxes, send money home, go out state get brand new cars, rent nicer homes and simply wait until they get caught!! I am pissed!! But these friends and some I consider family are terrified to file a tax. They would 100% pay but no one is making them or telling them if they pay- there is a way for you. This is called immigration reform

The reserved 9095 visa issue date will be counted from September 30 or on the day at the interview? To meet the 6 month expire date

The reserved 9095 visa issue date will be counted from September 30 or on the day at the interview? To meet the 6 month expire date
That is a problem yet to unravel. But the 6 month expiry date starts counting from the date on medicals. So maybe DOS will think about the best way to go about it if we win the motion for the 9095 visas to be issued

Good afternoon I was born in Brazil and I wonder if I can apply with my German citizenship (great grandmother) ??

or I can appeal with some lawsuit if I win the lottery??

thank you and find out if I wrote in the wrong place..

Good afternoon I was born in Brazil and I wonder if I can apply with my German citizenship (great grandmother) ??

or I can appeal with some lawsuit if I win the lottery??

thank you and find out if I wrote in the wrong place..

Unfortunately no, citizenship does not count, place of birth does. It is a fundamental eligibility criterion so there can be no appeal if you entered when you are chargeable to an ineligible country.

Hi, everyone, I'm one of lucky ones with a CN EU52xxx group 5, no plaintiff, who got a visa by the end of September. Can I ask you guys what's your plan? So we can exchange thoughts and impressions. I am thinking about flying to Mexico (from Schengen area) on 20 something December, staying 14 days and then going to the USA. All that without extension and elections results I guess. I would love to hear more plans. Thanks all :)

Hi, everyone, I'm one of lucky ones with a CN EU52xxx group 5, no plaintiff, who got a visa by the end of September. Can I ask you guys what's your plan? So we can exchange thoughts and impressions. I am thinking about flying to Mexico (from Schengen area) on 20 something December, staying 14 days and then going to the USA. All that without extension and elections results I guess. I would love to hear more plans. Thanks all :)

I personally go to Turkey today. I work online and in the past, I worked on several occasions from Istanbul, often for months.

I am planning to fly to USA directly with Turkish Airlines at some point in January. I won't book anything until after elections.

I am leaving now, as most countries in Europe go into full lockdowns and with weather so shit, I just don't wanna be here anyway, prisoned in my flat especially

Pitty I cant go to Brazil (its on the same list, along with schengen) as summer is starting there and timezone is good for work.

Im starting to think that the case with “9095 visa issuance “ not only gona take months but maybe a year and more and in the end we will be left without them, I really hope that Im wrong I am plaintiff at kennedy, But seeing how things are going without any concrete decision ,it looks like it will be an endless pain ,Please reply to my comments with your thoughts ,arguments or better knowledge ,it will help us all to coupe with this condition ,Thank you in regard

Hi all,
Finally i was able to get DV in last minute. But it mentioned "Entry subject to PP 10014" on visa. I want to know whether will it able to enter USA in January?? according to your all opinions.

Is this matter previously discussed OR any instruction issued on this topic in https://forums.immigration.com/ previously? If so plz tag me.

ThanX in advance.

Im starting to think that the case with “9095 visa issuance “ not only gona take months but maybe a year and more and in the end we will be left without them, I really hope that Im wrong I am plaintiff at kennedy, But seeing how things are going without any concrete decision ,it looks like it will be an endless pain ,Please reply to my comments with your thoughts ,arguments or better knowledge ,it will help us all to coupe with this condition ,Thank you in regard
All legal procedures take time, you can only have patience at this point and hope for the best. There is an amazing team of lawyers doing everything they can to help.

thanks for the support ,its very difficult waiting for something ,sometimes you give up and sometimes your hope grows,but as we say “the one who has patience is rewarded”

thanks for the support ,its very difficult waiting for something ,sometimes you give up and sometimes your hope grows,but as we say “the one who has patience is rewarded”
I understand that, I am a 2021 selectee and my anxiety is through the roof to be honestly, I also have a fairly low case number and I am struggling badly with everything that is happening right now (not just this but this also); so I completely understand you. At least I find some comfort in knowing that people in this forum like BritSimmon, Mom and Susie or these world-class lawyers care about us and our case and are doing everything they can and for free, which is selfless and kind beyond belief.