• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Just from calling KCC right now, the lady on the phone made it clear to me that they are ONLY working on the plaintiffs named cases. If they finish with them then they can see with the local embassy if they can schedule other cases ( I’m in the groupe 3, non-plaintiffs) Just an extension of the deadline can save us... sorry for us , we didn’t have money to pay the lawyers

Maelle
Are you group 3 or 4? Because if you are group 3, you should contact the local embassy directly.
I did contact the local embassy they said to me that they are waiting for KCC to load my cas on their system so they schedule my appointment then I contacted KCC thereafter that was their answer

Hi everyone,
1-can you confirm that the DS 5540 form is not required for the interview?
2- I have a certified copy of my High school, I can't find the original, is that okay?
Thanks

Hi everyone,
1-can you confirm that the DS 5540 form is not required for the interview?
2- I have a certified copy of my High school, I can't find the original, is that okay?
Thanks
1. It’s required. But may not be requested by CO.
2. Certified copies of original documents are also fine.

Hey mate, how was your interview going? Did the CO ask you to provide a newer AFP?
I had my medical the day before the interview So they were waiting for those results and I had the receipt for my AFP but have to wait for the original then send that to them and then hopefully get approved! Did you get an appointment yet?

DV-2020 Update on DoS page has been updated again [1]

(first paragraph, bold is new addition)
On September 4, 2020, the U.S. District Court in the District of Columbia ruled in Gomez v. Trump that the Department must make good-faith efforts to expeditiously schedule, process and adjudicate DV-2020 diversity visa
(new paragraph added)
Please note that prior versions of this guidance addressed travel restrictions imposed in Presidential Proclamations 9984, 9992, 9993, 9996, and 10041, which suspend entry of individuals who within the last 14 days have been physically present in China, Iran, UK, Ireland, the 26 countries of the Schengen area, or Brazil. On September 14, the U.S. District Court in the District of Columbia ruled in Gomez v. Trump amended its order to enjoin the State Department from applying or enforcing State’s implementation guidance for these proclamations when it comes to DV-2020 applicants. Consistent with the Court’ order, no DV-2020 applicants will be prevented from applying for or receiving a visa due to these regional COVID proclamations if otherwise eligible.
(5th paragraph, bold is new addition)
Please note that Presidential Proclamations 9645 and 9983 restrict the issuance of diversity visas to nationals of the following countries unless they qualify for a waiver or an exception: Burma, Eritrea, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, and Yemen. DV-2020 applicants may be subject to restrictions under additional Presidential Proclamations as well. The Court’s order does not extend to these and other Presidential Proclamations; it only pertains to those proclamations already discussed above.
(6th paragraph)
may be reissued a DV visa before September 30, 2020. may pay applicable visa fees to have the DV re-issued visa before September 30, 2020.

[1] https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/diversity-visa-DV-2020-update.html

I had my medical the day before the interview So they were waiting for those results and I had the receipt for my AFP but have to wait for the original then send that to them and then hopefully get approved! Did you get an appointment yet?
Same here, had the interview yesterday but still waiting for the AFP. Apparently, it takes 5-7 business day to get it, so hope for the best for us!

I am dv2020 from Europe,Kosovo im nonplantif group 5,yesterday I sent an email to US EMBASSY PRISTINA about the processing and the new order to process dv2020 ,here is the reply I got,thats crazy exactly two weeks after the order they say they dont have yet guidance ,where should I send this evidence to make the argument stronger on monday,by the way I took part at curtis morrison new lawsuit,is there a problem if I send those evidence to Charles Kuck and others also?

Attachments

• 08CA4112-F601-4C3E-8473-7EC7E34DECF3.jpeg
    08CA4112-F601-4C3E-8473-7EC7E34DECF3.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 65
I am dv2020 from Europe,Kosovo im nonplantif group 5,yesterday I sent an email to US EMBASSY PRISTINA about the processing and the new order to process dv2020 ,here is the reply I got,thats crazy exactly two weeks after the order they say they dont have yet guidance ,where should I send this evidence to make the argument stronger on monday,by the way I took part at curtis morrison new lawsuit,is there a problem if I send those evidence to Charles Kuck and others also?

Bad faith! How do you wait for all this while and when its just left with 12 days to the deadline you start taking action.

Bad faith! How do you wait for all this while and when its just left with 12 days to the deadline you start taking action.
what are you talking about ,I emailed them and phoned them during june ,july,august, even before the order ,same answer.