• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I am dv2020 from Europe,Kosovo im nonplantif group 5,yesterday I sent an email to US EMBASSY PRISTINA about the processing and the new order to process dv2020 ,here is the reply I got,thats crazy exactly two weeks after the order they say they dont have yet guidance ,where should I send this evidence to make the argument stronger on monday,by the way I took part at curtis morrison new lawsuit,is there a problem if I send those evidence to Charles Kuck and others also?
If you paid Curtis you should be taking it up with them in the first instance.

Thank you for your email regarding the scheduling of a Diversity Immigrant Visa interview appointment.

Consistent with the court order in Gomez v. Trump, the Department of State is making a good-faith effort to adjudicate as many Diversity Visa applications as possible notwithstanding Presidential Proclamation 10014. Please note, however, the DV-2020 Program expires on September 30, 2020 and, in accordance with law, diversity visas may no longer be issued after that date. The Department expects that, due to resource constraints, limitations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and country conditions, we will not be able to adjudicate applications for all Diversity Visa selectees by that expiration date.

As ordered by the court, we are prioritizing individual named plaintiffs in the court case Gomez v. Trump and its companion cases who are applying for Diversity Visas. Beyond that, we have established priorities based on statutory standards and categories of cases most likely to result in timely issuances for eligible applicants. Accordingly, we are prioritizing applicants who have already been interviewed and who either have been determined eligible for a visa or may be determined eligible for a visa with additional information. We will also prioritize applicants with appointments that were cancelled in March, April, or May due to the COVID-19 pandemic and worldwide suspension of routine processing. Diversity Visa Selectees who have heard from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) that they are documentarily qualified, but awaiting an interview date, will be scheduled in accordance with their rank order and post’s capacity, consistent with our standard processes. For more details, see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/diversity-visa-DV-2020-update.html.

Kind regards,
The Kentucky Consular Center

Thank you for your email regarding the scheduling of a Diversity Immigrant Visa interview appointment.

Consistent with the court order in Gomez v. Trump, the Department of State is making a good-faith effort to adjudicate as many Diversity Visa applications as possible notwithstanding Presidential Proclamation 10014. Please note, however, the DV-2020 Program expires on September 30, 2020 and, in accordance with law, diversity visas may no longer be issued after that date. The Department expects that, due to resource constraints, limitations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and country conditions, we will not be able to adjudicate applications for all Diversity Visa selectees by that expiration date.

As ordered by the court, we are prioritizing individual named plaintiffs in the court case Gomez v. Trump and its companion cases who are applying for Diversity Visas. Beyond that, we have established priorities based on statutory standards and categories of cases most likely to result in timely issuances for eligible applicants. Accordingly, we are prioritizing applicants who have already been interviewed and who either have been determined eligible for a visa or may be determined eligible for a visa with additional information. We will also prioritize applicants with appointments that were cancelled in March, April, or May due to the COVID-19 pandemic and worldwide suspension of routine processing. Diversity Visa Selectees who have heard from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) that they are documentarily qualified, but awaiting an interview date, will be scheduled in accordance with their rank order and post’s capacity, consistent with our standard processes. For more details, see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/diversity-visa-DV-2020-update.html.

Kind regards,
The Kentucky Consular Center

Is not easy waiting especially if you are not a plaintiff. Extension might help. Bad faith by KCC

Why does KCC not send documents confirmation and 2nls to everyone? Then embassies would deal with cases themselves and appoint interviews if they have a capacity.
I think the normal process is for the the embassy to interview cases and report to kcc so that kcc can schedule me cases . but here is the situation where both KCC and the embassy in some countries are playing lackadaisical. Some embassys have only few cases in group 1-3 and can be easily cleared but they aint interested. They dont want us to come to America!

Why does KCC not send documents confirmation and 2nls to everyone? Then embassies would deal with cases themselves and appoint interviews if they have a capacity.
I think the normal process is for the the embassy to interview cases and report to kcc so that kcc can schedule new cases . but here is the situation where both KCC and the embassy in some countries are playing lackadaisical. Some embassys have only few cases in group 1-3 and can be easily cleared but they aint interested. They dont want us to come to America!

I don't know about others but our embassy in Georgia is doing excellent job. They have scheduled all cases that were ready, not only cancelled ones.