• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

so they were schedulled by the embassy eventhough their cases were still at Kcc right? Do you have infos if your embassy requested the docs from Kcc? because ours is not helping eventhough we have few winners

eu47zzz

So they had only documents confirmation, those were cases up to 32K, the last batch who received confirmation.
I don't know what our embassy did but all of them got interview dates for end of September.

EU202043
If your case is not ready for scheduling and has not been transferred to embassy, it will be still at NVC.

I have one question about DS260 and regarding dates I attended school. I entered the dates when I actually went to school for the first and last time, but official acceptance and end dates might be different. Is this a problem?

EU202043
If your case is not ready for scheduling and has not been transferred to embassy, it will be still at NVC.

I have one question about DS260 and regarding dates I attended school. I entered the dates when I actually went to school for the first and last time, but official acceptance and end dates might be different. Is this a problem?

i don’t think so. My official graduation date from my undergrad was 4 months after I physically left the school, by which time I was in another country. It wasn’t a problem.

i don’t think so. My official graduation date from my undergrad was 4 months after I physically left the school, by which time I was in another country. It wasn’t a problem.

Thank you for the answer SusieQQQ.
The official dates are not written in the school diploma and I believe most of the people don't know what that official dates are. I don't want to unlock DS260 for that. I hope I'm not making a mistake.

Well, if any of these make sense at all. hopefully we will have pleasant news on Monday.

Hi,
Do we pay the dv fees before or after the interview with consular officer?
I have an H1B visa and I am supposed to travel on 30/09.
I have an appointment for DV interview tomorrow and I am not sure If they will let me travel before 31/12. Therefore I want to ask the consular officer if I can get a permission to travel as planned. I am not sure if they will help , probably not. But in that case I will withdraw by DV application because it will have consequences on my job over there. I just don’t want to pay the fees to know at the end they will not let me travel. So dose anyone recently had an interview can help me with that. Do you pay fees before or after the interview?

Hi,
I have an appointment for DV interview tomorrow and I am not sure If they will let me travel before 31/12. Therefore I want to ask the consular officer if I can get a permission to travel as planned. I am not sure if they will help , probably not. But in that case I will withdraw by DV application because it will have consequences on my job over there. I just don’t want to pay the fees to know at the end they will not let me travel. So dose anyone recently had an interview can help me with that. Do you pay fees before or after the interview?
The fees are paid before the interview. It is a fee for conducting/attending the interview, not only if you get a visa or if the outcome is to your liking.

Hi,
Before
And fees not refundable

Hello, I need help !

I am a winner of DV Lottery fiscal year 2020 (Case number 2020EU43xxx), I was selected with all my family members, my wife and two children's.
  • On 28 May 2019 I submitted DS-260 application .
  • On 8 November 2019 I submitted all civil documents that were required to support my visa application, and I received a confirmation from KCC.
  • On 8 January 2020 I write an email to KCCDV@state.gov to ask about status of application, they respond with automatic email
Now we are in the deadline situation one week before 30 September the end of fiscal year, and I don't know what is the status of my application, when I check the status visa the massage says AT NVC.

Today I write an email to the US Embassy Skopje, and this was their answer:

In that situation we have to inform you that due to COVID19 situation we have done our best to process as much DV cases as possible but there is also a number of applicants that remain unscheduled and unprocessed.

Due to our limited capacity your case as well as other DV cases that remain unscheduled will not be processed.

Regards,

Consular Section

Does somebody has any idea how to react, because I think they are trying to avoid me, I'm telling this because the US Embassy in Pristina has received today all applications and they scheduled all for tomorrow to process with interviews!

I appreciate any information form you!