• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Hi guys, we got our appointment. Very short time to get prepared (like 19 hours). The interview went beyond our imagination because the staff was fantastic, very helpful, they really wanted to help us. Now we are scheduled for medicals on Monday. I was not a plaintiff and my case number: eu42xxx.
Thank you everyone :D

Hi guys, we got our appointment. Very short time to get prepared (like 19 hours). The interview went beyond our imagination because the staff was fantastic, very helpful, they really wanted to help us. Now we are scheduled for medicals on Monday. I was not a plaintiff and my case number: eu42xxx.
WHAT WAS YOUR STATUS BEFORE ? DID YOU HAVE INTERVIEW THAT CANCELED AT APRIL OR MAY ?

Congrats!
What consulate?

As God stopped the sun till the Israelites were able to defeat their enemies,so we also ask the court to stop the clock and extend the DV 2020 deadline till we all get our visas.

Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Still waiting for the evidence, if I'm wrong I'll apologize, it's not a problem.
I don’t know who the heck you think you are, coming on here accusing other posters of lying without any foundation whatsoever. I don’t know this person, but I do know someone who got contacted for an interview at a certain embassy and was in the next day, medical to follow, pretty much exactly as this poster described. (That was why I asked what consulate, I was interested to see if it was the same one.) Are you going to accuse me of lying now too? Haven’t you read enough to know different embassies are handing this very differently?

I don’t know who the heck you think you are, coming on here accusing other posters of lying without any foundation whatsoever. I don’t know this person, but I do know someone who got contacted for an interview at a certain embassy and was in the next day, medical to follow, pretty much exactly as this poster described. (That was why I asked what consulate, I was interested to see if it was the same one.) Are you going to accuse me of lying now too? Haven’t you read enough to know different embassies are handing this very differently?
Please dont waste your precious time on matter like this@SussieQQQ

It's weird because his Cn is 42k? That's why I said he's lying. If he is one in the million, good for him. The embassy is not the only one responsible for the cases, why would kcc arrange the interview for cn42k?

Is it possible to check how many people who came up in the lottery have not yet been summoned for an interview(from all the world)? and how many in each country there are?