• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

A Girl from my country got her document confirmation email today her CN is AF22k, she told us that she sent her DS260 and the documents at the end of March, plz don't ask me for any evidence, I'm just telling you what I have been told
Great news if its “true” but in contrary why someone would have to lie without purpose ,what she gains by lying for that,Lets pray they all start sending conf emails from now

Great news if its “true” but in contrary why someone would have to lie without purpose ,what she gains by lying for that,Lets pray they all start sending conf emails from now
It's true. She wasn't lying. She got her Documents Confirmation Yesterday but her CN is a little bit Small AF22k

@hassan ali,
If you have a specific question, by all means ask. Stop taking screenshots and posting them here without any narrative accompanying them. The above deleted post/screenshot with absolutely no description or explanation of what it was about comes across as out of context.

i ask about
EO can only be extended befor the 13th of June or 22nd June ?
and I take screenshot from Mr/ Britsimon post

My last posts to inform you about new news and new lawsit for DV
Just a news !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200603_124811_086.jpg
    IMG_20200603_124811_086.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 43
i ask about
EO can only be extended befor the 13th of June or 22nd June ?
and I take screenshot from Mr/ Britsimon post

No you did not “ask”. All you did was post a screenshot of a response from Simon’s blog. You did not include any question with the screenshot which is why it was deleted.

My last posts to inform you about new news and new lawsit for DV
Just a news !!!

The screenshot about that lawsuit was not DV related, it wasn’t informing anyone (least of all me) about any new news. It was an irrelevant news, hence the deletion.

Don’t jump and post every single immigration related item you come across here, they lead to more confusion as against enlightenment.

I just called KCC , a few minutes ago , asking about my documents . The lad I talked to , said my DS260 is complete but she can not see if my documents are processed or not , because they do it numerically .
I told her that we are in June , that we are running our of time , also my region AF is current , that's why I need to know if my documents are ok or if I need to re-send them again . She said I should wait for a couple of weeks and check again with them , I'd I don't hear from them .
It's annoying that one can not even know if our documents are ok or not . At least if we get our documents confirmed , we will know that we have to wait until the embassies open .

Finally some guys with high case numbers 53k 60k... got their documents confirmation letter today.
Mr Simon what do you think about that?

This is pretty weird, KCC informed @Peince That they are processing documents numerically, yet someone with a higher case number than peince’s ( i presume his case no is AF56***) got his documents confirmation email (i am happy for him indeed).
I have a question, are the lower cases not getting their documents processed due to dissatisfaction from KCC? Are KCC obliged to respond to each case whether they are satisfied or no? Or perhaps they are responding based upon the date when they received the documents?

This is pretty weird, KCC informed @Peince That they are processing documents numerically, yet someone with a higher case number than peince’s ( i presume his case no is AF56***) got his documents confirmation email (i am happy for him indeed).
I have a question, are the lower cases not getting their documents processed due to dissatisfaction from KCC? Are KCC obliged to respond to each case whether they are satisfied or no? Or perhaps they are responding based upon the date when they received the documents?
Or they are processing docs not in numerical order since the regions are current and they process what ever case they see ,who knows how they are working

That's really weird . I called them today and I even argue with the lady that my region is current and we are June , which means I might be running out of time without know if my documents are ok or if I have to resend them . She still said that , I should be receiving an email when my documents are done processed , if not , I should check with in a couple of weeks . But now someone with even a higher case number than I had received a confirmation email . Weird things really is it .
Also I believe that they do it numerically , and send confirmation emails before CN get current , but now regions are currently ,which mean , as we are told , that CN numbers don't matter now . So they might be processing documents according to who sent them the earliest , which I believe I am one of the earliest too , I sent my documents in 7th of November 2019 .

But having someone receiving a confirmation email is a good thing . Which means maybe KCC will start , at least , sending documents confirmation emails in coming days , hopefully .