• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

It is also worth saying that since yesterday we heard of 3 cases from Africa who got their documents processed
i am looking forward to hearing of more cases from other regions.

It is also worth saying that since yesterday we heard of 3 cases from Africa who got their documents processed
i am looking forward to hearing of more cases from other regions.
In a group on social media a boy from Russia said that in a Russian telegram group yesterday other people said that they ‘ve received this confirmation email.
Also another girl on this group said that in Turkey too they have received it.
All of them from yesterday!

I have no idea. But there is a smaller CNs within the same Contry still waiting for their Confirmation email. It's a random process
I remember that case, they have a low CN but they submitted their documents late

I have no idea. But there is a smaller CNs within the same Contry still waiting for their Confirmation email. It's a random process
The KCC said it's a numerical process , but the actual reality shows that they are somehow doing it randomly

Please guys, stop confusing things. The confirmation emails don't mean anything about embassies opening up. Don't assign logic where there is none.

In terms of ordering - they order by case number BUT that doesn't mean they send out confirmations in case number order. There will naturally be some times when the pile gets smaller and some higher CNs are processed. Also, some cases are easier than others to handle, some people think they have sent documents when in fact they missed something.

What is the deadline when I can get confirmation email about documents and to get 2nl for september interviews,could I get in the first days of july and still get the 2nl or it is over at the end of june proccesing?thanks for any reply

What is the deadline when I can get confirmation email about documents and to get 2nl for september interviews,could I get in the first days of july and still get the 2nl or it is over at the end of june proccesing?thanks for any reply
In my opinion to get 2Nl for September interview you should get the confirmation email by the end on June. But there are cases which they get 2Nl on the same month they get confirmation email but it’s rare. And keep in mind this year is in different situation so no one knows what will gone happen even if you get your confirmation email. So stay positive

I also got mine today. 32xxx EU
Please guys, stop confusing things. The confirmation emails don't mean anything about embassies opening up. Don't assign logic where there is none.

In terms of ordering - they order by case number BUT that doesn't mean they send out confirmations in case number order. There will naturally be some times when the pile gets smaller and some higher CNs are processed. Also, some cases are easier than others to handle, some people think they have sent documents when in fact they missed something.
I am thinking to resend my documents again , but I don't want to cause any delay to processing my case , that the KCC might consider the last email I sent as the date that I sent my documents .
What do you advice , please .