• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

good news ppl in europe and Africa are getting confirmations
hope to hear good news for everyone here .. i am from asia region and I haven’t heard of anyone got confirmation so far.

May Jobs Report shows a drop in unemployment. This could be good news for DV selectees as it somewhat weakens the rationale behind the ban or, on the other hand it could be interpreted as the ban being effective.

How we pray that the covid situation is minimised so that embassies can reopen. Sending of 2NLs depends entirely on embassies returning to normalicy. Like I AF-kenya, with a case of 33k, got document confirmation email in January and as I was waiting for my 2nl in march, the unexpected happened. All the best to u all guys.

It seems that thingS are getting back to normal. This is the e-mail that I got from USCIS, I subscribed to them.
Btw, I have sent my docs on 8th of March and didn’t get the condirmation mail yet for EU394xx, should I send them once again or just to wait?
Thanks!

It seems that thing are going back to normal. This is the e-mail that I got from USCIS, I subscribed to them.
Btw, I habe sent my docs on 8th of March and didn’t get the condirmation mail yet for EU394xx, should I send them once again or just to wait?
Thanks!
Thank you for the update, it is a good sign but I don't think this will help DV winners

Maybe it’s a sign that there is not going to be a ban extension, maybe.
Also KCC started sending documents confirmation. The only think I worry about now is the embassies closure as some countries have very low covid contaminations and embassies are still closed

Also KCC started sending documents confirmation. The only think I worry about now is the embassies closure as some countries have very low covid contaminations and embassies are still closed
They’ll start to plan opening after the 15th of June in the safe countries as pretty much everything opens. Let’s keep our fingers crossed !

They’ll start to plan opening after the 15th of June in the safe countries as pretty much everything opens. Let’s keep our fingers crossed !
There is no such plan in the country where I live. Where does the 15th of June come from?

I spoke with an US Embassy In Bucharest employee and told me that they are watching over to open soon, probably 24th she said. hope so...
Do you know if also Bucharest embassy will reopen only for US citizens services? I know that also Netherland embassy is planning to reopen but not for routines visas services . I'm wondering if this is the same procedure for every embassy.

Do you know if also Bucharest embassy will reopen only for US citizens services? I know that also Netherland embassy is planning to reopen but not for routines visas services . I'm wondering if this is the same procedure for every embassy.
In the Netherlands it’s June 15th as well for the first in person appointments for routine services for US Citizens. Hopefully they follow with consular services for visas soon after.

Hey guys, how do you feel about our remaining time? Do you think there is still hope for us? Tonight I am a little bit sad for all the unfortunate events that occurred this year .
I hope we will have some good news by the end of this month..

As embassies are about to open, I think our chances depends largely on the ban, if it isn’t extended then large group of winners have a decent chance, specially those who had their documents processed long time ago and are just waiting for the 2NLs.
It has been so stressful this year, i hope the best for all of us.

Hey guys, how do you feel about our remaining time? Do you think there is still hope for us? Tonight I am a little bit sad for all the unfortunate events that occurred this year .
I hope we will have some good news by the end of this month..
We are all sad that so many bad things happened and still happening that caused our DV process to be so slow , and even stopped for about 3 months now . But in the other hand , we must be thankful for what we have in our lives . We are alive , healthy , most of us I believe , and we can see or we live with our love ones , and that so much to have a be thankful for . Because others , many many people around the world are suffering from losing their love ones because of some disease , some can't be with their love ones because of family issues , and many others can't even afford shelters or food to eat .
If we miss this chance , it is no the end of the world , we must keep going in out lives and try to make the best out of everyday we live . Bless you all