• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Haha!! I guessed correctly the cut-off number for Asia region a few weeks ago.
To those who have high case numbers: Do not pin your hopes on a few reported high case numbers and theory of holes and whatever.
Visa bulletin for this year will be very similar to recent years.

Idiotic.

Will there be a new prediction by BritSimon or an analysis of the newly released Visa Bulletin? I find his blogs very useful!

We don't need to predict every month, month to month. The info is clear, numbers will speed up, but we don't need to start freaking out after month 1 of a 12 month process.

KCC spent far more toime than usual on the last DV2019 interviews - they scheduled nearly 2800 interviews in AF region alone for September. That workload on KCC and the embassies takes resources. So - it seems they decided to have a very slow start, and may do the same in the holiday months of November and December. So - everyone keep calm and take up yoga...

Actually I was expecting mine to be current around December or January but the video Simon posted made me think that mine will be current around October/ November so I will practice my patience again! Lol
What's your case number range and region , please ?

Guys the process is spreads through out 12 months so i don't see any reasons to panic. Predictions, my expectations and all what, is definitely not certainty. we have experts on this forum with enormous experience gathered over the years and all they say is Patient Patient Patient !!!!! I am a winner with a very high number 2020AF653XX but am still optimistic and very assured that i shall be interviewed at the right time when KCC will make my CN go current. lets all make proper use of this side by asking the right questions, and adopting the right attitude towards one another especially those who are working very hard to provide information for the benefit of all.

best of luck to all those within the cutoffs numbers for the first VB.