• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Only you would have to answer each question no matter how dumb it would sound and without telling the "clients" refer to the 2011 link blah blah blah.

Nope, not really. I wouldn’t have to answer any question if I don’t feel like - I will still be able to say “start by reading this link on my website” - the payment you make gives you limited access to well defined guidance documents on my website. I could also decide to provide a dumb response to a dumb question and charge hourly rates. I could choose to run my business anyway I like. My business, my rules.

Nope, not really. I wouldn’t have to answer any question if I don’t feel like - I will still be able to say “start by reading this link on my website” - the payment you make gives you limited access to well defined guidance documents on my website. I could also decide to provide a dumb response to a dumb question and charge hourly rates. I could choose to run my business anyway I like. My business, my rules.

AND you could copyright the spreadsheet so that people couldn't print it out and take it along places...

Also, answering dumb questions is easier at lawyer-like rates of $400/hour or whatever!

Man! sounds like the business plan is already written and signed!!!

AND you could copyright the spreadsheet so that people couldn't print it out and take it along places...

Also, answering dumb questions is easier at lawyer-like rates of $400/hour or whatever!

like @veronice has mentioned up there, the business plan is already writteb and signed. With their years of expertise, it just needs to be drafted in seconds. They have encountered all kinds of diverse human minds in this dv universe to know what to expect.

@Sm1smom With that kind of rate, our friend "common sense" will be back before anyone can say Jack Robinson.

Hi mom and everyone, is it recommended to send documents to the KCC without receiving notification? Would not there be any disadvantages?What can you give as advice?Thank you.

Hi mom and everyone, is it recommended to send documents to the KCC without receiving notification? Would not there be any disadvantages?What can you give as advice?Thank you.

If you are DV2020 there is no need to do that. There is a whole YEAR of processing yet to start, so what is the point of rushing...

@SusieQQQ, @Britsimon

Susie and Simon - looks like its time for us to go into business together, ;) rent some space in an office building, put up a visa lottery immigration services sign and start slapping clients with massive fees for the services we’re currently providing online free of charge. Good thing we’re all within 30 minutes of each other ehy? Oh, we’ll also have to include @Xarthisius - his contributions can’t be overlooked.

Forum members: 30% - 50% discount to the first person that comes up with an acceptable name for our business venture :p

How about "DV Angels" ? :))

Copyright idea sounds great :cool:

Users can’t print the spreadsheet - I disabled download capabilities a couple of years ago when I discovered someone who never went through the AOS process was downloading to their website and charging fees to provide both AOS and CP guidance. I mean this dude wasn’t even a selectee, their only experience was based on their brother being a selectee who went through CP back in the days of DSP122 and DS230 paper documents.

Reactions: YTM
@SusieQQQ, @Britsimon

Susie and Simon - looks like its time for us to go into business together, ;) rent some space in an office building, put up a visa lottery immigration services sign and start slapping clients with massive fees for the services we’re currently providing online free of charge. Good thing we’re all within 30 minutes of each other ehy? Oh, we’ll also have to include @Xarthisius - his contributions can’t be overlooked.

Forum members: 30% - 50% discount to the first person that comes up with an acceptable name for our business venture :p[/QU
@SusieQQQ, @Britsimon

Forum members: 30% - 50% discount to the first person that comes up with an acceptable name for our business venture :p

Can I pay you with Indian Darjeeling Tea ? Or else I can pay you with some nice Malaysian delicacies ?

Ermmm you can keep the vegemite but we’ll take all the rest!

Be interested to see what you think of these.. https://www.boomerangspies.com/
oohhh I havent tried those or even seen them ... I'll have to look for them next time I'm at Safeway.

I have had the Marie Calendars chicken pot pies and they're ok, meat is nice but the pastry is just not quite there!!

I have ordered pies from an Aussie based in LA that ships around the country, they are in the freezer but I'm hoping to try them out over the weekend

Hello everyone,

My case number for DV 2020 is around 9500 for Asia. Based on the records I supposed to file my I-485 around Jun 2020. As the fiscal year for DV2020 is Oct. 2020, how much do I have the chance to get the green card before fiscal year? Is there any source/website to see the previous years' background check processing time?

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

My case number for DV 2020 is around 9500 for Asia. Based on the records I supposed to file my I-485 around Jun 2020. As the fiscal year for DV2020 is Oct. 2020, how much do I have the chance to get the green card before fiscal year? Is there any source/website to see the previous years' background check processing time?

Thank you!

People need to understand the VB numbers are going to move faster this year, you will be current much earlier than you think. Background checks vary on individual circumstances. Very hard to predict.