• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

14th attempt followed the previous 13...

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

14th attempt followed the previous 13...

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.
I dont know how u guys doing it for the 14th time..that just sucks man..

Do you guys know any places like this that actively discuss on other visa types? E2, O1, F1 etc??
After getting "Not selected" message the second time, not sure I'll be continuing this emotional torture on me anymore..( if there was DV2020 or so) ..

gotta see other options.. :)

Do you guys know any places like this that actively discuss on other visa types? E2, O1, F1 etc??
After getting "Not selected" message the second time, not sure I'll be continuing this emotional torture on me anymore..( if there was DV2020 or so) ..

gotta see other options.. :)

You likely don't want an E2 - it's temporary and doesn't offer a path to permanent status/citizenship. https://www.immihelp.com is a great resource for visa categories and how their processes work.

Good luck!

I just want to know if my case number is safe :confused:o_O .. but I know it's not possible to know that for sure.

The one thing that this process will teach you is patience. You have around 1 year to wait (although you will know more during that time). During that time there is plenty of time to think about it, obsess, laugh and cry.

You are already driving yourself nuts in the first 2 hours. P A T I E N C E.

Apparently people from my island had a 0.002% chance of winning this hahaha. Safe to say I am done trying to stay in this country.
Will try for canada next now that I have a degree.