• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

And yet again I am reminded that it is indeed a lottery! I wish all the winners well as I continue on with my still wonderful life down under! A wonderful adventure begins for those selected! If there is another year next year, you will surely see me then!

All the best

Q

And yet again I am reminded that it is indeed a lottery! I wish all the winners well as I continue on with my still wonderful life down under! A wonderful adventure begins for those selected! If there is another year next year, you will surely see me then!

All the best

Q

Wow. That sucks.

OMG, selected for further processing! My number is 2019EU00022XXX, do I have a chance?

Wow, congrats!

Me however...(Never heard of anyone from my island winning this but oh well)

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Ah well. See you all next year.

Simon this week I have been offered a scholarship for a PhD ...the universe is being very good to me. I may cross that Golden Gate again, but perhaps with some fancy letters along with my name next time :) I am in a happy place. :)

Q

Glad to hear that! Best of luck with that new opportunity!

Simon this week I have been offered a scholarship for a PhD ...the universe is being very good to me. I may cross that Golden Gate Bridge again, but perhaps with some fancy letters along with my name next time :) I am in a happy place. :)

Q
Scholarship for a PhD is anyway better than a GC

By the way. DO NOT rush to submit your DS260. There is no advantage, and no need to do that. Wait until you know what you are doing.
Thanks, I'll take my time with the application. There was no information on how many visas were offered. My case number seems quite high.. it's just under 23000.

Thanks, I'll take my time with the application. There was no information on how many visas were offered. My case number seems quite high.. it's just under 23000.

Can we guess [rightly or wrongly] from your nickname that you are Finnish?