• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

14th attempt followed the previous 13...

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Not selected..

Wow. 14th tries. That is horrible. I am done with this though, not worth the depression that comes after it.

Robert, so sorry to hear - I am in the same boat as you.

Apparently people from my island had a 0.002% chance of winning this hahaha. Safe to say I am done trying to stay in this country.
Will try for canada next now that I have a degree.

Its always good to have a realistic plan and not relying 100% in the DV Lottery.

Wow. 14th tries. That is horrible. I am done with this though, not worth the depression that comes after it.

No need/room for depression - get on with your life, do whatever you were doing yesterday.

I appreciate it man. I'm trying to keep my head up, there is more than one way to get back. We just need to be proactive and navigate more than one path and not give up.

Register for my aunt for her first entry and she got selected lolzzzz ... but what I am surprised she got really high case number . 2019as000143## . For me 2016as000108##. Hope I can meet my aunt in United State. This year they overselected again . I believe

Hi guys, im green card holder... my girl friend was not selected, there is any visa can permit she to live legally with me in USA?

Register for my aunt for her first entry and she got selected lolzzzz ... but what I am surprised she got really high case number . 2019as000143## . For me 2016as000108##. Hope I can meet my aunt in United State. This year they overselected again . I believe

Oh wow - yes that is a high number for AS - suggesting over selection.

So I'm not selected. It's my first try. A little disappointed. I wonder how you guys do it...more than 5 times. Geez

Hoping that 2020 will come to be

The website is working much better now and I was not selected once again as expected. Congrats to everyone that was selected and the ones not selected keep focusing on those realistic goals that will take your life to the next level :).

Not selected. My sister applied for the first time and she got selected!!! Is the number AF337xx a high number or does it have a chance?