• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

What do you mean by “failed the medical “?
His medical test result in June 2017 was TB which took him 6 months to cure , by then he doesn’t have enough time to cure this disease which require him 6 month . Then he missed his chance for interview which embassy cancelled interview.

His medical test result in June 2017 was TB which took him 6 months to cure , by then he doesn’t have enough time to cure this disease which require him 6 month . Then he missed his chance for interview which embassy cancelled interview.
Ok, it’s the same doctor he’ll use again? In any case he should take all the records relating to the TB treatment to the next medical.

Ok, it’s the same doctor he’ll use again? In any case he should take all the records relating to the TB treatment to the next medical.
Yeah I think he will use same doctor cos US embassy only recommends 2 medical hospital for health check-up . Susie , in this case , the DS-260 form all should be filled out the same and just update some information about jobs change right ?

Yeah I think he will use same doctor cos US embassy only recommends 2 medical hospital for health check-up . Susie , in this case , the DS-260 form all should be filled out the same and just update some information about jobs change right ?

Obviously on the assumption that everything in the previous DS260 was correct and that his family hasn’t expanded in the interim, yes.

Obviously on the assumption that everything in the previous DS260 was correct and that his family hasn’t expanded in the interim, yes.
Thank you Susie I will help my friend and aunt to do all of these things again . It reminded me a lot during my dv2016 year . I couldn’t be here in the US without the help of super moderator .

I'm in OC and won 2018 with number 12XX, just in case something drastic happened and I didn't get an interview, I applied again for 2019 and won again this time with number 5XX.

Didn't win for 8 years then won twice in a row... Hopefully the 2018 win pans out. Congratulations to everyone who has won.

Congrats! Hopefully you can get it before the cutoff!

I have popped back in here to say I am sorry to see the 'not selected' posts this morning, especially those who have been on here a while (was really hoping for you guys!). Take heart, take a breath and try to pop the experience behind you. There may be next year, there may be other ways (Canada is right next door eh? ;) ). To you @Pierre82 , you have the most amazing attitude :)

And to the wise forum members and moderators a thank you in advance because I know you will now busily be helping all the new folks on their way to their interviews with advice.

All the best

Q

Haha, I'm thinking about Canada next :p

I just checked the results for this year and I have not been selected but my husband has. His number is 2019EU00009xxx. We’re currently in the US on a TN visa.

Checked the results for DV2019 and got in for the OC region with OC10XX, so excited for what's to come but trying to temper it in case I don't make it! Argh! :)

The website is working much better now and I was not selected once again as expected. Congrats to everyone that was selected and the ones not selected keep focusing on those realistic goals that will take your life to the next level :).
Sorry to hear that @Pierre82 . I think everyone here was rooting for you. But as @Qewty said, Canada is just next door so you let us know how that summer trip to Canada goes, ok ?

I got thru and was selected with a number OC0008xx Im happy, but cautious about getting my hopes up as I was part of the 2014 OC overdraw with a number in the low 2000's

I got thru and was selected with a number OC0008xx Im happy, but cautious about getting my hopes up as I was part of the 2014 OC overdraw with a number in the low 2000's

Congratulations! Good to have you back. OC8xx is a very decent number.