• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

Its bedtime here in NZ, hopefully I can get to sleep !! Good luck everyone, I hope all your dreams come true !! I don't comment much but do read through and I can't wait to pop in tomorrow and hear from some excited people ! We were drawn last time we entered ( In 2015 our CN was really high, and it was horrendous because i didn't realise thats how it worked so I spent a few months thinking we were off to USA ....... lol ), so Im feeling very anxious and uptight.

Its bedtime here in NZ, hopefully I can get to sleep !! Good luck everyone, I hope all your dreams come true !! I don't comment much but do read through and I can't wait to pop in tomorrow and hear from some excited people ! We were drawn last time we entered ( In 2015 our CN was really high, and it was horrendous because i didn't realise thats how it worked so I spent a few months thinking we were off to USA ....... lol ), so Im feeling very anxious and uptight.
So sorry about that. Hope you have better luck this time

Do you folks think there will be some delay to check the result? Last year has been kinda stressful because the dvlottery website crashed due to overload..
I have another question: since entries submitted during october 3-10 are not valid, do you think this year will be more chanches to be selected? js

Do you folks think there will be some delay to check the result? Last year has been kinda stressful because the dvlottery website crashed due to overload..
I have another question: since entries submitted during october 3-10 are not valid, do you think this year will be more chanches to be selected? js

The site will crash / be overloaded, it is the same story each year.

I'm pretty sure that there will be fewer entries this year and it will result in a better chance of being selected.

Hello everyone :)
I tried to check and keep telling me that my number is wrong...and my number starts with 2019... Yours too, right? 2018 is previous year?
Thnx

Hello everyone :)
I tried to check and keep telling me that my number is wrong...and my number starts with 2019... Yours too, right? 2018 is previous year?
Thnx
It's too soon to check your number which means it isn't wrong. Theoretically you can check at noon EDT so in about 2 hours and 30 min but surely there will be an overload of access which implies a delay of that process.
Yes, this year's number starts with 2019, last year's one with 2018 and go on

Am from Kenya can't wait to see that i have been selected for further processing. My 5th time trying the Diversity Visa Programme. #keepinghopealive #americandreamcometrue