• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

Hello everyone... It's been a while I didn't post anything over here
I guess I didn't have a lot to say since octobre I just had to go on with my life.
It is my third try this year, and I must admit it was way easier not to think about the dv results compared to previous years. I was trying to find other type of visas like the E2 to work on. DV still is the "easier" and cheaper choice but I have decided that relying on luck is not enough and I have to have other options.
I wish us all the luck for tomorrow. The "old" members still trying and the new comers too.
A special hello to Pierre , I'm so rooting to you this year.

P.S.: I will be frantically refreshing this page and the dv one for the next 24-48 hours so please drop a message if you suffer from the same syndrome.

Hi @Beirut

Thanks for the best wishes and I hope you get some good news on this year lottery as well.

How ? No! LOL
please do overload the website with us.
The no blinking dry eyes/ cringing teeth/ finger automatically clicking refresh is the best part. where hope is peaking and adrenaline rushing

Don't forget entering the CATCHPA (if I recall correctly) multiple times!

Good luck everyone especially to Qewty and Pierre82.
Didn't enter for DV2019 after not being selected in DV2017 and DV2018.
Maybe will try again in future:D:D

Hello everyone,
I have never commented on the forum before but I have been lurking since i heard of DV in 2016
Second time applying from Ghana
Keeping my fingers crossed for the best. Best wishes to everyone on this forum.
Good luck to you too

Good luck everyone especially to Qewty and Pierre82.
Didn't enter for DV2019 after not being selected in DV2017 and DV2018.
Maybe will try again in future:D:D

Thank you @makcheh I hope if you do decide to have another entry that the DV is still going strong for you :)

Q

It's middle of the night EDT and the stats are showing increasing number of visitors to the DV page.

And some 93% are out of US.

Less than 8 hours to go!

Hi Everyone, just signed here even tho i discovered this forum last year in occasion of DV2018 which sadly i did't won.
Well, today is the big day and i really want to say good luck to everyone (myself included haha).
Hope the best for us