• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

Hey, DV applicant from Sri Lanka here. I have been playing the lottery for 4 years with no luck.. I hope I will be luck this year although chances are low. We just have to keep believing and faith!

Hey, DV applicant from Sri Lanka here. I have been playing the lottery for 4 years with no luck.. I hope I will be luck this year although chances are low. We just have to keep believing and faith!
wow... fellow Sri Lankan..
Hello machn.. chance ekak thiyeda bn :(

Translation (what r our chances :0)

Hey Machan I think we have some chance because of the glitch which caused us to apply again.. samahara ewun aiy sarayak apply karala nathuwa athi kiyala man hithanawa ;) .. anyways we have to believe bro..

If this was my first time I wouldn't have been able to sleep last night but after trying for 5 years now I seriously don't even let it worry me anymore. Especially having a 1% chance of JUST getting selected and not even guaranteed the greencard so. Don't lose your sleep over this guys, eat lots of food but get your rest lol. The people who got it the first time and actually got the card before the cut off don't know how lucky they are.

Just remember that you will almost certainly spend the first 30 minutes retrying the page for your results as the site will be down. :)

That probably won't stop you trying (it won't stop me), but keep it in mind :D

Just remember that you will almost certainly spend the first 30 minutes retrying the page for your results as the site will be down. :)

That probably won't stop you trying (it won't stop me), but keep it in mind :D
cheers man lol yeah I'll be on it for an hour, if it stays down for longer then i'll leave it alone for a while lol

Well another year has almost past, less than 24 hours to go! Personally, I won't even try checking until tomorrow evening based on my experience with the website last year. I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck :D