• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Approved!!!
Interview time was 1130 but they let me in at 11. It must have been a slow Visa day because I was in and out within 30mins!
After paying my fee I was called up 20mins later and asked a couple of questions.
Where did you go to school? What do you do for work? Married? Kids?
You’re Visa is approved!
Wow so anticlimatic, all that stress for nothing. Best day ever!

Approved!!!
Interview time was 1130 but they let me in at 11. It must have been a slow Visa day because I was in and out within 30mins!
After paying my fee I was called up 20mins later and asked a couple of questions.
You’re Visa is approved!
So exciting congratulations!!!!!!!!

Approved!!!
You’re Visa is approved!
Congrats Robbo!!!

Lots of success stories in Oceania, lets keep them coming!!!

Approved!!!
You’re Visa is approved!
Were you asked for educational stuff aside from your hsc.

Did they ask for your tax returns/financials

The interview is definitely anti-climatic, but i suppose that's a good thing. From their POV you've already supplied 95% of what they want, they just want to see you and talk to you and ask a few questions about your circumstances that may red flag you.

Like you I brought my HSC and proof I qualify via work, but once they established the HSC they didn't even care about the work. They didnt even ask about it. For me there was more small talk about sport etc than there was formal questions. Although I suspect Aus/NZ aren't exactly seen as high risk for fraud so they probably are a bit more relaxed about it all.

Got the last of my jabs today measles mumps and rubella. I got the last measles vaccine here in my city as it’s now completely sold out and on back order.

Now it’s just a matter of waiting for the medical next week and then the visa appointment next month.

With the photos they have given them to me uncut both the ones for the drs and the American sized ones for the visa, do I cut them myself or just leave them as is?

Be wary of getting unneeded jabs. You don't need everything on the list. The doc will decide which ones you need