• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Be wary of getting unneeded jabs. You don't need everything on the list. The doc will decide which ones you need
I had a look at the ones relevant to my age bracket and ensured that I got those. All three for around $70 total so not bad. Plus I don’t mind keeping my Immunizations up to date.

Also I had American sized ones for both. No problems
I got Australian sized ones as per the drs request and American ones as per the diversity visa list. But they are still in sheet form. I was wondering if anyone else cut them or just left them.

Got the last of my jabs today measles mumps and rubella. I got the last measles vaccine here in my city as it’s now completely sold out and on back order.

Now it’s just a matter of waiting for the medical next week and then the visa appointment next month.

With the photos they have given them to me uncut both the ones for the drs and the American sized ones for the visa, do I cut them myself or just leave them as is?
Yes cut them carefully

We cut ours Mijoro and that was fine also. So either way it seems fine as Aidyn and myself have both been through Sydney consulate

Thanks Mathew, I'll go check it out when I'm down there. I'll be moving to Everett (about 45 mins North - without Seattle traffic lol) and my boyfriend hates Seattle, he's just not a big city kinda guy lol.

Ok awesome I got mine done but they have only given me 4 and I won’t get a chance to go into the photo place again before I fly down. Worst case scenario I get them done when I am in Brisbane.

I’ve booked my activation trip in August to Hawaii then will make the big move over to LA in January. I’m waiting that long so I can save money and also get my annual leave paid out before I quit my job. Going to be a long wait, but we are used to waiting!
I’m planning something similar. Planning a quick trip to Los Angeles and then a move later on in the year after my long service leave comes through.

Ok just thought id give you a quick update. Arrived in Hawaii about an hour ago to activate our visa's all went well. As soon as you walk into the customs and border protection area and they see your envelope's they guide you to the area to be processed. They were very friendly, all they doubled checked on was our address and a contact number for the USA. They checked through all our details in the envelope's for all four of us. All up the process was about 30mins long. Thx everyone such an amazing feeling. Will be in touch in a few days once we reach Seattle