DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Aidyn

Just to clarify as I'm also qualifying under employment did you have any other supporting documents like letters from your employer, relevant qualifications, awards etc?
I had the o-net printout for my job, my resume, a printed copy of my linked in profile, letters of contract offer, certificates of relevant courses that related to my job and 2+ years of payslips showing my job title.

Of that the only documentation the CO requested was the o-net page and my resume. That said, I'm not saying to only take those documents, I'd be prepared with everything you can get your hands on that proves you do the job you have stated.

Mijoro

Well got my Tetnus/diphtheria/whooping cough injection the other day....I’m pretty sure the whole waiting room heard me squeal. :oops:

How is everyone going with preparing for their interviews or big move?

kB hopefully on Monday you will be current.

Mijoro

Question: if I renew my passport after I have activated my green card is there anything that I need to do? I assume I would have to let someone know but would I wait till I return to the USA to tell them or tell the U.S. Embassy in Australia as soon as a new one is issued.

SusieQQQ

Question: if I renew my passport after I have activated my green card is there anything that I need to do? I assume I would have to let someone know but would I wait till I return to the USA to tell them or tell the U.S. Embassy in Australia as soon as a new one is issued.
No need to do anything. US tech picks up you’re the same person via biometrics when you use the new passport.

How long should I wait patiently for the interview notification?

KCC advised all documents were received as required, on March 7. I'm a 4XX number, (I submitted docs late due to busy life).

Mathew540

Registered Users (C)
Been a busy couple of months selling items. Finally got everything wrapped up. Had the shipping company come pick up what we are taking. We are now chilling at a holiday resort on the gold coast for a week then fly to Hawaii for our activation trip then onto Seattle.

Aidyn

Been a busy couple of months selling items. Finally got everything wrapped up. Had the shipping company come pick up what we are taking. We are now chilling at a holiday resort on the gold coast for a week then fly to Hawaii for our activation trip then onto Seattle.
Sounds like we'll be arriving in Seattle around the same time. I fly in on April 25th