• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

I have my HSC then went on to do a 2yr traineeship with my current employer (over 20yrs service) so have that certificate as well. Sounds like I won’t need it though
As long as you can prove that you have completed 12 years of schooling that’s all that you will need :)

Just to clarify as I'm also qualifying under employment did you have any other supporting documents like letters from your employer, relevant qualifications, awards etc?
I had the o-net printout for my job, my resume, a printed copy of my linked in profile, letters of contract offer, certificates of relevant courses that related to my job and 2+ years of payslips showing my job title.

Of that the only documentation the CO requested was the o-net page and my resume. That said, I'm not saying to only take those documents, I'd be prepared with everything you can get your hands on that proves you do the job you have stated.

I have my HSC then went on to do a 2yr traineeship with my current employer (over 20yrs service) so have that certificate as well. Sounds like I won’t need it though
yep, you're high school certificate is sufficient to qualify. You can always take along any other degrees or qualifications you have in case you are asked about them. Over Prepare :)

Well got my Tetnus/diphtheria/whooping cough injection the other day....I’m pretty sure the whole waiting room heard me squeal. :oops:

How is everyone going with preparing for their interviews or big move?

kB hopefully on Monday you will be current.

Question: if I renew my passport after I have activated my green card is there anything that I need to do? I assume I would have to let someone know but would I wait till I return to the USA to tell them or tell the U.S. Embassy in Australia as soon as a new one is issued.

Question: if I renew my passport after I have activated my green card is there anything that I need to do? I assume I would have to let someone know but would I wait till I return to the USA to tell them or tell the U.S. Embassy in Australia as soon as a new one is issued.

No need to do anything. US tech picks up you’re the same person via biometrics when you use the new passport.

With the new visa bulletin looks like we're up for June! Is it the end of the month or the 15th of next month that the 2nl's come out?
I was lucky enough to get my 2NL a week after the visa bulletin was released in February. But I think last months selectees waited until the end of the month to receive theirs. So basically it's anytime between now and April 30th

Yup i know a few of us who got ours on the last day. Don’t worry you will spend the next couple of weeks checking the site 24:7

How long should I wait patiently for the interview notification?

KCC advised all documents were received as required, on March 7. I'm a 4XX number, (I submitted docs late due to busy life).

How long should I wait patiently for the interview notification?

KCC advised all documents were received as required, on March 7. I'm a 4XX number, (I submitted docs late due to busy life).
Any day between now and the end of the month Doug

Been a busy couple of months selling items. Finally got everything wrapped up. Had the shipping company come pick up what we are taking. We are now chilling at a holiday resort on the gold coast for a week then fly to Hawaii for our activation trip then onto Seattle.

Been a busy couple of months selling items. Finally got everything wrapped up. Had the shipping company come pick up what we are taking. We are now chilling at a holiday resort on the gold coast for a week then fly to Hawaii for our activation trip then onto Seattle.
Sounds like we'll be arriving in Seattle around the same time. I fly in on April 25th