• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Hi Guys,
i have a question, i received case number OC3XX so I am sure my wife and i will be called for an interview soon.
My question is: when will the KCC notify me of teh required docs that we will need to source for the upcoming interview?
We are in Sydney Australia....

Thanks in advance....

If you read the official instructions you can get the list of documents now.

Hi Guys,
i have a question, i received case number OC3XX so I am sure my wife and i will be called for an interview soon.
My question is: when will the KCC notify me of teh required docs that we will need to source for the upcoming interview?
We are in Sydney Australia....

Thanks in advance....
You will need to wait for your number to become current. The next numbers should be out this week and if you have filled out your 260 forms online you will be sent a notification letter on when your interview will be scheduled.

Have you ensured that your immunisations are up to date and completed your police checks?

You will need to wait for your number to become current. The next numbers should be out this week and if you have filled out your 260 forms online you will be sent a notification letter on when your interview will be scheduled.

Have you ensured that your immunisations are up to date and completed your police checks?
Am I misunderstanding the medicals? I thought the scheduled doctor would do all relevant vaccinations? Do i need to do these before I even book the medical? I can bring vaccination records for my children but i would need a test to see what is still current I guess? As my 2NL will hopefully be here soon I guess I am running behind some very organised individuals on here! Also havnt done police checks. went to do them and the site just froze. so will attempt again...

I haven't done Police checks, medicals, or vaccinations. Although my previous vaccinations are extensive due to work. I intend to wait to see my number range come up in the Visa Bulletin before I arrange Police checks or medical, to maximise the "expiry date" of the Visa.

Happy to hear if I'm doing anything wrong, and also interested to hear if the Medical will provide required vaccinations or not.

Am I misunderstanding the medicals? I thought the scheduled doctor would do all relevant vaccinations? Do i need to do these before I even book the medical? I can bring vaccination records for my children but i would need a test to see what is still current I guess? As my 2NL will hopefully be here soon I guess I am running behind some very organised individuals on here! Also havnt done police checks. went to do them and the site just froze. so will attempt again...
The panel doctor will do all required vaccinations. Some people do vaccinations elsewhere first to try save money. It likely will be a bit cheaper that way but you may well also end up getting vaccinations you don’t need either by doing it that way.

I haven't done Police checks, medicals, or vaccinations. Although my previous vaccinations are extensive due to work. I intend to wait to see my number range come up in the Visa Bulletin before I arrange Police checks or medical, to maximise the "expiry date" of the Visa.

Happy to hear if I'm doing anything wrong, and also interested to hear if the Medical will provide required vaccinations or not.
Good to see i'm not the only one. the Travel.state.gov website dosnt say bring vaccination records with you to exam but further down the list there are a list of required vaccinations needed for immigration. So what are everyone else doing?

The panel doctor will do all required vaccinations. Some people do vaccinations elsewhere first to try save money. It likely will be a bit cheaper that way but you may well also end up getting vaccinations you don’t need either by doing it that way.
thanks for the clarity. Do i still bring all relevant paperwork on vaccinations? Cant hurt I guess.

Good to see i'm not the only one. the Travel.state.gov website dosnt say bring vaccination records with you to exam but further down the list there are a list of required vaccinations needed for immigration. So what are everyone else doing?
I’m trying to get all mine beforehand.

I’m trying to get all mine beforehand.
Me too

As for immunisations I’d prefer to get them all done beforehand that way I will know that I’m good to go. Plus immunisations like hepatitis b are given over a longer period of time.

• Diphtheria
  • Tetanus
  • Pertussis
  • Polio
  • Measles
  • Mumps
  • Rubella
  • Rotavirus
  • Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Meningococcal disease