• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Hi all, just wanted to add my number here i'm 2019OCXX, my number is under 100 so i'm not sure if i should give the first digit away. have completed DS260 but not received 2NL yet. Anyone under 100 receive their 2NL yet? Status for my DS260 is still at KCC.
Will update here if anything happens.
Thanks

How exciting, no need to add your first number. Hopefully you will get your second notification shortly. Make sure you check your spam folder daily as well.

Hi all, just wanted to add my number here i'm 2019OCXX, my number is under 100 so i'm not sure if i should give the first digit away. have completed DS260 but not received 2NL yet. Anyone under 100 receive their 2NL yet? Status for my DS260 is still at KCC.
Thanks

Keep us updated. Are you going down the education or employment pathway?

Thanks
Hey @idunnoman, I also have a case number under 100 and haven't received my 2NL. Good to know I'm not the only one. Will keep the forum posted.

Could you post the text of what it says? (minus the personal info of course). I presume they emailed you?

Could you post the text of what it says? (minus the personal info of course). I presume they emailed you?

"Dear DV Applicant,

This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2019 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for you at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate stated below. You and all members of your family who wish to apply for a Diversity Visa must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.

You and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2019 visa by September 30, 2019, your registration will expire. Your family members must also obtain their visas prior to September 30, 2019, or they will not be permitted to join you in the United States under the DV-2019 program.

Please follow all of the instructions provided at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov to prepare for your interview. It is very important that you follow the instructions carefully and completely. The Diversity Lottery Fee for each applicant and each member of the family must be paid in full at the Consulate or Embassy at the time of your interview. There is only one fee and you should only make a payment at the Embassy or Consulate when instructed to do so at the time of your interview. The fee is non-refundable, even if the visa is refused for any reason.

Interview Appointment
XXXXXX

The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case and forwarded it to the interviewing office. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate, always refer to your name and case number exactly as they appear below. Contact information for the consular section can be found on usembassy.gov."

I finally got my renewed passport back this week. However I am moving in a few weeks so will be lodging my DS260 after that to save having to request to unlock it.

Check up from local GP bought about a few immunisations that I need to get- no big deal.

Hope everyone is well :)

I hope the next visa bulletin is more favourable. Was hoping it would come out today but no dice.

I’m doing the same thing KB as my number is in the 800’s I wasn’t in any rush to submit my 260

We did all our immunisations a few weeks ago. So that box is all ticked. Forgot how much i loved needles.... Not

Hi Guys,
i have a question, i received case number OC3XX so I am sure my wife and i will be called for an interview soon.
My question is: when will the KCC notify me of teh required docs that we will need to source for the upcoming interview?
We are in Sydney Australia....

Thanks in advance....