• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

hello guys, how u all doing. It good to hear that most of us got our visas and are now in america. this really is a dream come true. But there is one thing bothering me now whic i need the help of the moderators. during my ds260 filling , i made a mistake , in the street adress of my host i wrote ''carol way'' instead of ''coral way''. and now my green card will be sent to that address. please i wanted to know if i should start worrying or the post man will see it as an error and send it the the appropriate mail box. ?

Good morning
Please I need some clarification
When I was in S.H.S two, I registered and wrote NovDec exams (that was in 2012).. then when I was in my 3rd and final year I sat for the Wassce.
Although wassce cert is required, do I have to add the NovDec cert too??

Good morning
When I was in S.H.S two, I registered and wrote NovDec exams (that was in 2012).. then when I was in my 3rd and final year I sat for the Wassce.
If the WASSCE results are good enough, that will suffice. That one shows that you have had 12 years of schooling. As for combining the two to meet the requirements, I don't know. Maybe other users can help with that.

If the WASSCE results are good enough, that will suffice. That one shows that you have had 12 years of schooling. As for combining the two to meet the requirements, I don't know. Maybe other users can help with that.
Thanks for the reply.. the Wassce is good, my least is c6..I want to know if there might be a problem since I wrote the NovDec in shs 2 (2012) and then wrote the Wassce in 2013.. ( like is it going to come up doing the interview or something)..

If there is a Carol Way in your county, you should start worrying. Do a quick search using google maps. If the two streets exist, contact USIC as soon as practicable to rectify the error. Otherwise, if there is only one such street, the postman will surely guess right

Good morning

Go with only your high school cert since all grades are good. No problem writing the novdec.

hello guys, how u all doing. It good to hear that most of us got our visas and are now in america. this really is a dream come true. But there is one thing bothering me now whic i need the help of the moderators. during my ds260 filling , i made a mistake , in the street adress of my host i wrote ''carol way'' instead of ''coral way''. and now my green card will be sent to that address. please i wanted to know if i should start worrying or the post man will see it as an error and send it the the appropriate mail box. ?

first of all the paper that was in your package when you took it at dhl explains everything. if u are paying for your green card u can do an update or change the address. everything has been explained on the paper. u should have even alerted the immigration at the airport in usa.

so if havent paid for your green card n you are about to do update or change the address
or better still write the right address n paste it on your postal box in front of your house.
but if u have paid already then u need to call usic

Thanks for the reply.. the Wassce is good, my least is c6..I want to know if there might be a problem since I wrote the NovDec in shs 2 (2012) and then wrote the Wassce in 2013.. ( like is it going to come up doing the interview or something)..

just go wit the wassce u wrote in 2013 thats all. nothing will pop up

first of all the paper that was in your package when you took it at dhl explains everything. If u are paying for your green card u can do an update or change the address. everything has been explained on the paper. u should have even alerted the immigration at the airport in usa.

so if havent paid for your green card n you are about to do update or change the address
or better still write the right address n paste it on your postal box in front of your house.
but if u have paid already then u need to call usic
Lol, we blacks don't read oo my bro.

Lol...i read a lot. I didnt realize i had done a mistake until i looked through my window ystday and saw de street name on the sign ..that was when i hurriedly opened the uscis website and knew my host spelt it wrong for me wen filing de ds260. But all de same it the only street in my county and besides my host is saying dey normally use de zip code.

Lol...i read a lot. I didnt realize i had done a mistake until i looked through my window ystday and saw de street name on the sign ..that was when i hurriedly opened the uscis website and knew my host spelt it wrong for me wen filing de ds260. But all de same it the only street in my county and besides my host is saying dey normally use de zip code.
Lol. I was just pulling your legs.

Good evening everyone,
My DNA case was successfully resolved. The embassy received a copy of the results three weeks ago. I was contacted to drop off my passport at DHL head office, which I did. Prior to submitting my passport, I checked my status and it had changed from ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING to READY. Today, it reverted to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING. I hope it is normal procedure and that, there is no cause for concern.

Good evening everyone,
My DNA case was successfully resolved. The embassy received a copy of the results three weeks ago. I was contacted to drop off my passport at DHL head office, which I did. Prior to submitting my passport, I checked my status and it had changed from ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING to READY. Today, it reverted to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING. I hope it is normal procedure and that, there is no cause for concern.
yes it's normal.

A brother is a winner of dv 2019 and has not filled d ds260 form yet will he receive a reply if he submit it at the end of this month.becos his results is what is delaying.

A brother is a winner of dv 2019 and has not filled d ds260 form yet will he receive a reply if he submit it at the end of this month.becos his results is what is delaying.
What is he s case number? Has he yet become current? That would help us give you the best reply.

If he is current, the KCC will reply as soon as he fills and send the DS 260 form. However, I strongly believe that he is running out of time. There are three months left and the 50000 available may be running out.
By the way, which results is he waiting for? WASSCE results have been released long ago