• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

please ..i had D7 with science maths and economics..bt I was able to proceed to university through obtaining of dbs and hnd ..i now hold degree in business management..i as well have working experience with NADMO for the past five years please do I have chance?

Please how long is the waiting period after submitting the necessary doc?

There's no specific waiting period, when they are done with the documentation, they will alert you (not everyone was alerted though)on time before you get your interview letter.

Please, is it possible to do the medicals a day before the interview.? And will the results be ready?
Medicals take a week to be ready and it's valid for 6 months. doing it a day before interview means you won't be getting the results to send to the interview. I did mine last week, interview is in 2 months time

Maybe the bosses here ll have something to add to the above

Please, is it possible to do the medicals a day before the interview.? And will the results be ready?
You have been on this forum for some time now and I expect you to know better. No medical results can be ready in less than a week at both Akai and holy trinity. You can also contact them if you want.

Medicals take a week to be ready and it's valid for 6 months. doing it a day before interview means you won't be getting the results to send to the interview. I did mine last week, interview is in 2 months time

Maybe the bosses here ll have something to add to the above
Thank you comrade.
pls how much did it cost?

Pls i dont have a relative in Accra. So getting accomodation is my challege. So thats why am disturbed
I don't know where you coming from but it's simple. You can just use a day to do it
By 2am I was at a VIP station in Kumasi, got on a bus (slept throughout the journey) got to accra around 6:40am. I hanged around for few minuted. I checked uber and the rate was 8 to 10gh but i got a bus to Kaneshie and I asked around and I was directed to a taxi rank, a car was loading to holy trinity area and I got in. (I was dropped right in front of the hospital) I got to holy trinity and relaxed for a while and when it was almost 9am I asked someone about the medicals and i was directed to the 4th floor.
All the process and everything took about 5 hours. By 3pm I was back at the accra VIP station boarding a bus back to kumasi.
So you can forget about accomodation. vip stations runs 24/7

in emergence cases medicals can be done n collected in 3 days time at holy trinity but u would pay an additional fee of 100ghc or more. but i wont subscribe u take that option.