• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

Please i would like to know whether my nov dec wassce certificate will be accepted if i dont have my may june wassce certificate. And alsoi re-wrote all my subject in the nov dec

You need the wassce cert to prove you've completed the 12 year required ... Anyone can learn n sit for Nov Dec so I advise you get your wassce cert and add it to your remedial cert ok

Hi everyone, anyone bellow AF 35*** and has not received email and what do you think can be done to advise those who haven't received.

Hi everyone, anyone bellow AF 35*** and has not received email and what do you think can be done to advise those who haven't received.
@Robkop Samtuga is right.
your question is not clear.
Emails are sent by kcc for further docs,and also for 2nl.
So which email are you referring to?
Come again please

@Bobbyman, sorry I meant for documents coz I see many people who missed out from receiving document email.
You have a high case number and am sure kcc will send you the email for further docs when your number is getting closer of being current ,so be patient.
However as @AdjowaDee said,you can send them if you want,there's no harm doing that.