• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 AOS Only

Thank you for your reply. Oh okay. That's a relief. I was worried about the biometrics. Yes, I might need to wait.
Hi - im in the same position as you guys. Have you received your GC yet or a tracking number? Any idea where you check if you even have a tracking number yet?
Big thanks!

Card was mailed yesterday - I got a notification around 6:30pm.
No tracking number as you can see, but I read somewhere that it might come later, depending how they synchronize with USCIS - no need to worry.

Untitled.png

Card was mailed yesterday - I got a notification around 6:30pm.
No tracking number as you can see, but I read somewhere that it might come later, depending how they synchronize with USCIS - no need to worry.

View attachment 1135
Perfect- I just checked and have the exact same message too so hopefully if registered post if arrives by . today or tomorrow. Thanks for the info!

Hi team. I want to ask a question about eductional status. If an o level student got 5 in English, 7 in mathematics, 3 in statistics, 5 in economics, 5 in principles of account, 5 in biology does he or she Stand a chance. In addition to this the person also graduated with a degree in applied account

Hi team. I want to ask a question about eductional status. If an o level student got 5 in English, 7 in mathematics, 3 in statistics, 5 in economics, 5 in principles of account, 5 in biology does he or she Stand a chance. In addition to this the person also graduated with a degree in applied account

Acceptable grade requirements are country specific, not AOS related. Look for an applicable country specific thread in the forum and post on it.

Just received GC today in the mail (spreadsheet updated) and wanted to send a HUGE appreciative thank you to Mom, SusieQ, BritSimon and contributors on this forum for making this such an invaluable resource!! I can’t believe the time you all give and volunteer to this forum, but know it is deeply appreciated and helping many!

Patience and more patience is key. I waited 91 days between bio and interview and it felt like eternity. I did call KCC to see if my FO had requested my case file and they were able to give me an answer and a date. This helped settle some nerves. I also had an earlier nervous moment when I submitted my DS260 immediately after returning from holiday and lost some serious sleep as that may have reflected intent to migrate. This didn’t affect my GC approval in the end (maybe bc I have renewed my E3 NIV multiple times or that I’m a DV applicant, not really sure…..)

Again - I can’t thank you enough for your time, advice and assistance….Honestly, would have been completely lost without this group and that amazing spreadsheet!!

Just received GC today in the mail (spreadsheet updated) and wanted to send a HUGE appreciative thank you to Mom, SusieQ, BritSimon and contributors on this forum for making this such an invaluable resource!! I can’t believe the time you all give and volunteer to this forum, but know it is deeply appreciated and helping many!

Patience and more patience is key. I waited 91 days between bio and interview and it felt like eternity. I did call KCC to see if my FO had requested my case file and they were able to give me an answer and a date. This helped settle some nerves. I also had an earlier nervous moment when I submitted my DS260 immediately after returning from holiday and lost some serious sleep as that may have reflected intent to migrate. This didn’t affect my GC approval in the end (maybe bc I have renewed my E3 NIV multiple times or that I’m a DV applicant, not really sure…..)

Again - I can’t thank you enough for your time, advice and assistance….Honestly, would have been completely lost without this group and that amazing spreadsheet!!

Congratulations

Hi - im in the same position as you guys. Have you received your GC yet or a tracking number? Any idea where you check if you even have a tracking number yet?
Big thanks!
Hope you get the tracking number today. I did. My online status was updated today with the tracking number.

Hi,
I attended to my interview today, it started with Oath, rising right hand standing up.
After that, the officer asked me for my passport and another form of ID (make sure to bring another) - I had my expired EAD and that was fine (driver's license or state ID would work but did not have one).
Right after that, she opened my AOS package and started going through the form and asked me for my name, date of birth, my physical address. Following that she asked me for all the addresses/previous work/previous work authorization. Asked to see again my expired EAD card and took a copy of my stamps on my passport and my EAD card. She also asked me for all my CPT/OPT that I received from my school here in the U.S. She asked what was my current position and how was that related to my current MBA program (as I am under full-time CPT). Asked me for my most recent pay stubs, job offer and proof that I am currently working at this company. After that she went through the Yes/No questions of the I-485 form. The interview took around 40 min and that was it.

After that, she told me that I should be receiving an answer soon for my case and should check my case updates. Late this afternoon, my status changed to "AOS interview was completed and your case must be reviewed". That got me a little nervous! But only few minutes later, the status changed to " New Card is being produced". Such a relief! I guess that I just have to wait for my GC to arrive!

Would like to thank @Sm1smom for all the help and putting this spreadsheet that is SO helpful! Thanks again!
Will update on the forum when I receive my GC on hand!

Congratulations!

Hi,
I attended to my interview today, it started with Oath, rising right hand standing up.
After that, the officer asked me for my passport and another form of ID (make sure to bring another) - I had my expired EAD and that was fine (driver's license or state ID would work but did not have one).
Right after that, she opened my AOS package and started going through the form and asked me for my name, date of birth, my physical address. Following that she asked me for all the addresses/previous work/previous work authorization. Asked to see again my expired EAD card and took a copy of my stamps on my passport and my EAD card. She also asked me for all my CPT/OPT that I received from my school here in the U.S. She asked what was my current position and how was that related to my current MBA program (as I am under full-time CPT). Asked me for my most recent pay stubs, job offer and proof that I am currently working at this company. After that she went through the Yes/No questions of the I-485 form. The interview took around 40 min and that was it.

After that, she told me that I should be receiving an answer soon for my case and should check my case updates. Late this afternoon, my status changed to "AOS interview was completed and your case must be reviewed". That got me a little nervous! But only few minutes later, the status changed to " New Card is being produced". Such a relief! I guess that I just have to wait for my GC to arrive!

Would like to thank @Sm1smom for all the help and putting this spreadsheet that is SO helpful! Thanks again!
Will update on the forum when I receive my GC on hand!

Congratulations!

Dear Mom,
I appreciate for your immense help. In regard to the IL I've received, it says in bold letter that " Skin TB test is required."
1. Should I ignore this request? What should I say officer if he asks for it?
2. I did my Skin TB test and it shows positive. I had my quantiferon test on April, it was negative. Should I do my quantiferon test again?
Thanking you in advance.

Dear Mom,
I appreciate for your immense help. In regard to the IL I've received, it says in bold letter that " Skin TB test is required."
1. Should I ignore this request? What should I say officer if he asks for it?
2. I did my Skin TB test and it shows positive. I had my quantiferon test on April, it was negative. Should I do my quantiferon test again?
Thanking you in advance.

I already answered this back on Friday, July 5th (and you acknowledged that response by the way).

Feel free to follow your instincts of course if you’re not satisfied with the response previously provided.

Okay Mom, considering the fact that IL I received is generic one, I will ignore the requirement of skin TB test which is already not acceptable by USCIS. Mom, thank you for giving me this hope. BTW, mom I still have couple more questions:
1. IL says to include Federal income tax return and W2 of sponsor or certified IRS printout. I already included W2 of my sponsor in the AOS package. Does this Federal income tax return mean 1040 NR form or what?
2. My sponsor has provided me the pdf file of IRS tax returns of his last 3 years. But there is not stamps on it to make it certified. Does USCIS still accept the IRS printout from online (with no stamps of IRS)?
Mom, Please forgive if this is very foolish questions.

Hi everyone,

As a reminder, I completed my Biometrics on May 13th.
I called KCC to inquire about my case and they told me my case was sent to the FO on June 27th.
However, I wanted to check on the website and I called 800 375 5283 and the automated voice told me :
"Fingerprints completed and your case is now in our office of Lee Summit, Missouri"

I live in Brooklyn, NY since the inception of the DV lottery and I have no affiliation with Missouri.

Should I be concerned ?

Edit 1 :

Apparently somebody got the same info calling that number.
Probably related to the fact it is the NBC location

Last edited:
Vadrouille - I had exactly the same issue phone system saying my file was in Missouri. (By coincidence I live in BKN too). I mentioned this to the IO at my interview (thinking it may have had something to do with Security Clearance?) He said that is was fine and the NY FO had my casefile.

Vadrouille - I had exactly the same issue phone system saying my file was in Missouri. (By coincidence I live in BKN too). I mentioned this to the IO at my interview (thinking it may have had something to do with Security Clearance?) He said that is was fine and the NY FO had my casefile.

Thank you for the support :)
I will try to be patient
Just out of curiosity, was your interview in the NY office on the 7th floor or in the BK office on the 8th ?