• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 AOS Only

Oh, thank you
This gives me more informations, I still don't see the 3 tabs Susie was talking about though.
(I can see the case status, case history and next steps)
Is it possible that it is on yet another website? :p

This is the one I have. If anyone has any other website with more information please let us know.

Oh, thank you
This gives me more informations, I still don't see the 3 tabs Susie was talking about though.
(I can see the case status, case history and next steps)
Is it possible that it is on yet another website? :p
The site you quoted previously (not this second one) was the one I see the tabs on. Not sure why you don’t. It has a snapshot of my electronically filed application, all documents I uploaded, and everything they (1) did and (2) sent to me.

Hi Everyone,

Quick update on my case:
The Congresswoman deputy sent me an email this afternoon telling me that the FO is aware of my case and will be scheduling an interview in August.
She will remain in contact with them to try to obtain an earlier date but should it not be the case, I have to email her back during the 2nd week of August.

At least it's moving...

I forgot to print out a copy of my submitted I-485. Does the IO go through the I-485 in a way that you're both readying it? I definitely have forgotten some of the information I wrote down and I don't want to incorrectly answer a question about my family or previous address I've lived because I've forgotten.

Also, I looked back at my DS-260 which I submitted over a year ago, I saw a wrong date on one of the addresses I lived at and I also left out a previous job in the work experience section. Will this be an issue?

The site you quoted previously (not this second one) was the one I see the tabs on. Not sure why you don’t. It has a snapshot of my electronically filed application, all documents I uploaded, and everything they (1) did and (2) sent to me.
I also see the Document tab neither on egov nor on myuscis! only two tabs are there

That's the difference. For paper-filed application there's just a rudimentary info/status. Which makes sense, since anyone can track them just by providing the receipt number.
I checked both electronically and manually submitted file and both don't show the document tab!

That's the difference. For paper-filed application there's just a rudimentary info/status. Which makes sense, since anyone can track them just by providing the receipt number.
Not on myuscis, where you need a password & two-factor authentication, which is the site I was referring to.

This is the site that i am using, and yes it has a two factor authentication. But i don't see other than two tabs
1563398397336.png[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 1563398308982.png
    1563398308982.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 10
Not on myuscis, where you need a password & two-factor authentication, which is the site I was referring to.
I know, I was talking about it too. As you can see in above screenshots from @guitarek. Once you login with 2FA, you can add any number of cases using receipt number. They're not validated by your name or anything else... That's how paper-filed cases look like there. If yours is I-90 or n400 that's a different story.

Well, that solves it
I am on the same page except the two tabs visible on this screenshot are not displayed for me.
I guess it means I only have access to the case status for now

I forgot to print out a copy of my submitted I-485. Does the IO go through the I-485 in a way that you're both readying it? I definitely have forgotten some of the information I wrote down and I don't want to incorrectly answer a question about my family or previous address I've lived because I've forgotten.

Also, I looked back at my DS-260 which I submitted over a year ago, I saw a wrong date on one of the addresses I lived at and I also left out a previous job in the work experience section. Will this be an issue?

1. IO typically goes through the Yes/No questions. Of course, they may ask for further clarification on any other information/thing you have on the form that requires further clarification.

2. Shouldn’t be.

Hello,

I submitted my case on June 04th and completed fingerprint review on June 25th. I am wondering that what is the timeline in Houston location? I haven't heard anything from USCIS yet for interview. I couldn't find timeline spreadsheets here as well. Please help.

Thanks

Hello,

I submitted my case on June 04th and completed fingerprint review on June 25th. I am wondering that what is the timeline in Houston location? I haven't heard anything from USCIS yet for interview. I couldn't find timeline spreadsheets here as well. Please help.

Thanks

Links to both the current and past FYs can be found on the AOS process spreadsheet - see link to the AOS process spreadsheet on the first post on page one of this thread.

Many thanks to Mom, Brit and Susie – you guys are rock stars! I cannot thank you enough for all the help – especially the spreadsheet.

I’d like to share our interview experience this morning at the Seattle Field Office. Appointment was scheduled for 9:30AM. We got there around 9:10AM, checked in at the front desk, and was asked to go to the 2nd floor where we will find the waiting area. Our number was called by the officer 9:20AM.

The officer was very polite and friendly, especially with our 2-year-old boy. We were asked to provide passports and driver licenses, and then was asked to do the oath. Photos and index finger prints were taken.

He then proceeded to go through our I-485 (Birth dates, marriage date, addresses we stayed at, work history etc.). We were then asked roughly 20 Yes/No question. That was it!

He informed us that he needed more time to review our paperwork but also mentioned that we should see an update by end of day. Total time of interview was no more that 30min.

We arrived home 45min later with an SMS stating that our case has been updated: New Card Is Being Produced.

Really excited and relieved to know that our GCs has been approved!

Again, thank you to everyone involved!

To everyone else who is still going through this process – all the best!
Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 1.46.20 PM.png

I'll continue to update my timeline as and when we receive our Welcome Letter and GC.

Many thanks to Mom, Brit and Susie – you guys are rock stars! I cannot thank you enough for all the help – especially the spreadsheet.

I’d like to share our interview experience this morning at the Seattle Field Office. Appointment was scheduled for 9:30AM. We got there around 9:10AM, checked in at the front desk, and was asked to go to the 2nd floor where we will find the waiting area. Our number was called by the officer 9:20AM.

The officer was very polite and friendly, especially with our 2-year-old boy. We were asked to provide passports and driver licenses, and then was asked to do the oath. Photos and index finger prints were taken.

He then proceeded to go through our I-485 (Birth dates, marriage date, addresses we stayed at, work history etc.). We were then asked roughly 20 Yes/No question. That was it!

He informed us that he needed more time to review our paperwork but also mentioned that we should see an update by end of day. Total time of interview was no more that 30min.

We arrived home 45min later with an SMS stating that our case has been updated: New Card Is Being Produced.

View attachment 1154

I'll continue to update my timeline as and when we receive our Welcome Letter and GC.
Congratulations!

View attachment 1154

Congratulations