• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Administrative Process (AP) Cases

That sounds really good!!!
It will contimue to say AP until the visas are actually in your passports, in which instance it will turn to ISSUED.
Then, get yourself to the US as fast as you can. It looks like the new executive order will allow in people who have approved visas already, but if I were you I would just get myself there as fast as possible given the current context...

Thanx SusieQQQ, :eek::eek: still we are running from this EO?!?
If success and get the dream visa, we will try to travel ASAP insha'allah

The Administrative Processing When it will be changed, I'm checking it through the CEAC every single minute :D:D:D I will make loud in this website till I get it changed

Thanx SusieQQQ, :eek::eek: still we are running from this EO?!?
If success and get the dream visa, we will try to travel ASAP insha'allah

They've given up on the old one thanks to the legal challenges but they're drafting a new one, said to target the same countries. But it apparently will explicitly allow in people with approved visas.

When this Administrative Processing status will change?!!? How many days its need?! Still also the derivatives status Ready since first.

When this Administrative Processing status will change?!!? How many days its need?! Still also the derivatives status Ready since first.

You need to stop driving yourself crazy by checking your status every minute. It may still take a while before the visas get issued/status gets updated. It does not happen right away.

I realize you've already stated you will not stop checking, lamenting and posting until your visas get issued. Frankly speaking if you do that, people will stop empathizing with you and nobody will bother to respond to you again. Your initial AP is really traceable to your lack of preparedness. Now you've done everything you can to rectify it and get things moving again, you need to slow down and remember to breathe.

You need to stop driving yourself crazy by checking your status every minute. It may still take a while before the visas get issued/status gets updated. It does not happen right away.

I realize you've already stated you will not stop checking, lamenting and posting until your visas get issued. Frankly speaking if you do that, people will stop empathizing with you and nobody will bother to respond to you again. Your initial AP is really traceable to your lack of preparedness. Now you've done everything you can to rectify it and get things moving again, you need to slow down and remember to breathe.

Thanks, once again.

Thaaaaanks god, thanks every body who give us a single tip, advice, help in this forum:
Finally its issued:
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2017AF259xx 01 RID
Case Created: 11-Oct-2015
Case Last Updated: 02-Mar-2017

And Also for the family issued, waiting the passports.

Thaaaaanks god, thanks every body who give us a single tip, advice, help in this forum:
Finally its issued:
Issued

That's great! Congratulations!!

Finally its issued:
Issued

So happy to hear that! Now get yourselves into the US soon :D
All the best for your new life in America :)

Finally its issued:
Issued

Congrats on your approval and best of luck in your new life in the U.S. Take advantage of this unique opportunity :)

Finally its issued:
Issued

congratulation bro u made it all the best in your new life .... no need to tell u this but once u receive ur passport same day fly to US

hey guys. I was a silent observer of this thread.
I just wanted to share my info with people waiting cuz I know it's hell and hopefully it will ease your pain.

nationality : Sudanese

interview date : 14/11/2016

interview location : Khartoum embassy

AP type : requested addition information

slip given : white non immigrant visa paper with 5 questions about (siblings ,spouses , children , previous travel and previous addresses) and a hand written IV unit email to send answers to.. (weird I know worked me up for a bit :D )

first seen case update date since CEAC data upload : 27/12/2016 (Administrative processing)

second case update date : 2/2/2017 (Administrative processing. after trump's EO)

third case update date : 6/2/2017 (Administrative processing after trump EO's lift)

fourth case update date : 27/2/2017 (Administrative processing)

fifth case update date : 28/2/2017 (issued)

Passport collection email : 1/3/2017.

AP length (107 days)

did a little bit of crazy calculations when i was waiting comparing DV cases dates found online etc
and despite DOS and the internet's sayings. AP seems to be clear right around the time posted in your embassy is website.
almost every Egyptian and Sudanese case found online cleared around 107 to 109 days max, both Cairo and Khartoum embassies says AP will take 120 days.
that's just what I observed and set my clock to so do the same stop stressing and good luck :)

Last edited:
Congrats (magicmedo), we hope all the (black hole) AP will solved soon inshaallah for all the forum mate's

hey guys. I was a silent observer of this thread.
I just wanted to share my info with people waiting cuz I know it's hell and hopefully it will ease your pain.

nationality : Sudanese

interview date : 14/11/2016

interview location : Khartoum embassy

AP type : requested addition information

slip given : white non immigrant visa paper with 5 questions about (siblings ,spouses , children , previous travel and previous addresses) and a hand written IV unit email to send answers to.. (weird I know worked me up for a bit :D )

first seen case update date since CEAC data upload : 27/12/2016 (Administrative processing)

second case update date : 2/2/2017 (Administrative processing. after trump's EO)

third case update date : 6/2/2017 (Administrative processing after trump EO's lift)

fourth case update date : 27/2/2017 (Administrative processing)

fifth case update date : 28/2/2017 (issued)

Passport collection email : 1/3/2017.

AP length (107 days)

did a little bit of crazy calculations when i was waiting comparing DV cases dates found online etc
and despite DOS and the internet's sayings. AP seems to be clear right around the time posted in your embassy is website.
almost every Egyptian and Sudanese case found online cleared around 107 to 109 days max, both Cairo and Khartoum embassies says AP will take 120 days.
that's just what I observed and set my clock to so do the same stop stressing and good luck :)

Congrats on your approval and best of luck in your new adventure in the U.S.

Hello, My case does not get any updates .
Case Created: 30-Oct-2015
Interview: 2-Non-2016
Case Last Updated: 12-Dec-2016 and still pending . On the day of interview , Consular told me to wait 3 to 4 months , now it is over 4 months i am under AP and my case has not updated since 12 Dec, Any suggestions ?