• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys I'm a new member. There is something wrong with this year. Some people say session timed out are actually winners but some people who got this massage say that this massage turned into a ''not selected'' massage. I guess the system gives to people different massages. It's not about server or computer.It's about the entrees.

Well, I just checked again. The ''status check'' page loaded now (albeit the screen looked streched the first time I checked this morning, whereas now it looked normal), but got the same red ''session timed out'' message. I'm guessing they're experiencing technical difficulties.

hello guys I'm a new member. There is something wrong with this year. Some people say session timed out are actually winners but some people who got this massage say that this massage turned into a ''not selected'' massage. I guess the system gives to people different massages. It's not about server or computer.It's about the entrees.

Yes. That is a reason to stay Calm and patient. "Session timed out" turns into " NOT SELECTED"?? Has "NOT SELECTED" turned into "Session timed out" ??

For all thos who says that session timed out means that they r winners, they r wrong, it says session timed out bcz of very low conx, or bcz alot of connections coming from the same shared ip address, or too many inqueries, the system giving non selectees for all, they still didnt link the winners list, its a computer program using else and if, so the if list wasnt found, it used the else non selectees, wait so they update it, my guess between today and tomorrow

The should rename DoS to Department of Stipidity. Just rediculous how they work or better to say typically like Americans.

For all thos who says that session timed out means that they r winners, they r wrong, it says session timed out bcz of very low conx, or bcz alot of connections coming from the same shared ip address, or too many inqueries, the system giving non selectees for all, they still didnt link the winners list, its a computer program using else and if, so the if list wasnt found, it used the else non selectees, wait so they update it, my guess between today and tomorrow
Mahmoud, I am more into that, but how come they forgot to list the winners for 2016? it sounds not professional. beside, before they announced the result I have tried to key in, but they said wrong confirmation number and mentioned 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.