• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahmoud, I am more into that, but how come they forgot to list the winners for 2016? it sounds not professional. beside, before they announced the result I have tried to key in, but they said wrong confirmation number and mentioned 2015.
No ur right, those are americans, they never forget anything and they dont do things wrongs especially those kind of things, but i say its an innocent mistake , or system overloaded, they didnt forget, and they r not sleeping and waiting till they wakeup, but they r correcting this, am sure working on it, and alot people from this forum will be winners ull see, just wait and see,

Every year they select 125k person and the first 50k or 55k to finish the process will get the GC
Not every year... I know of two seperate years where they chose 100,000 persons and then later selected more and another year they selected around 145,000 persons so its not always 125,000

No ur right, those are americans, they never forget anything and they dont do things wrongs especially those kind of things, but i say its an innocent mistake , or system overloaded, they didnt forget, and they r not sleeping and waiting till they wakeup, but they r correcting this, am sure working on it, and alot people from this forum will be winners ull see, just wait and see,
I hope so @3amakmahmoud, pray for me please

It is compelling evidence - not "clear" we need to prove it...

I have checked like 6 times and I had a friend in the US check for me too. First I got server is too busy, then I got not selected, then server too busy again, then session time out, then not selected again.
Can it just be that the server was/is actually too busy and sometimes we can check, sometimes we can't?
I will check again later today and tomorrow though, but...

I have checked like 6 times and I had a friend in the US check for me too. First I got server is too busy, then I got not selected, then server too busy again, then session time out, then not selected again.
Can it just be that the server was/is actually too busy and sometimes we can check, sometimes we can't?
I will check again later today and tomorrow though, but...

Wow really, you got a selected message then turned into not selected?

This is certainly a glitch on kcc's part, a redraw is sure to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.