• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that they still didn't know about the problem, maybe their programmers are very lazy to fix it
Man, what lazy, can u imagine how huge these people are, they r not third world people, comeon! If they r like lazy as u say, y would we all want to go to there country? Its a mistake they r trying to figure it out, when u have 10 million applications and 100k selectees and millions of people checking at the same time, i think they have a very complicated system, if they go line by line they would need days and weeks, so u do the math

Not real, a legit winner would post cn and in this case , dv2016 case would take a screen shot and sure not edited

If someone who got selected doesn't wanna post a screenshoot of the notification page for privacy concern, then they can simply just cross out the last 3 CN. If they still don't wanna do it then they're lying.

Kcc never learns do they, fucking bureaucrats making things complicated than they should be

yes that's why even if u r winner, till u do not see the passport with ur visa in it, u r not a winner ...things are not reliable once they start depending on decisions of lots of people..everyone thinks different and u can expect anything to happen..

yes that's why even if u r winner, till u do not see the passport with ur visa in it, u r not a winner ...things are not reliable once they start depending on decisions of lots of people..everyone thinks different and u can expect anything to happen..

I am a winner of dv15. But my cn is way too high

AS13,6XX

ME ME, please post their answer here, so if anything happens we can take them to court :)

TAKE THEM TO COURT??? You're joking I hope? What could you possibly take them to court for? It's a lottery. If they have messed up, they re-draw. If you missed out, deal with it. If you've won, celebrate.

I was a long time lurker, but i received a red session timeout a couple times then swift "not selected "....I'm from south american region

Status
Not open for further replies.