• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Oceania winners - Retired Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server is too busy I couldn't check right now. I was selected for DV2014 with hight CN. I wish to be selected for DV2016 with low CN. I hope I will not make my son disappointed again

Channy I was selected in the 2014 round as well as was IHARTNY there are a few of us in that category
. I was hoping this year would be different but sadly not.

Mijoro, guys -- so sorry to hear that. I was hoping to hang with all you 2014 peeps!

But I'm going to bed in two minutes. I need to work in a few hours! Been trying an hour. Bloody system.

Nope. Strong ties though! You?

I've already tried IE on Windows and Safari on mac. Weird thing is it works for my wife -- by work I mean 'not selected' :(

Gah! It's killing me. Same thing on the bloody phone. I want to go to bed and assume I was selected with CN 0001. Sorry about the spam, guys.

OK, here's an hypothesis to help me sleep. I've been drawn and the page won't render because their system is under load. So I check back tomorrow and pray my CN isn't a dud.

Or my hypothesis is a dud and I commiserate with you lovely folks :(

Last edited:
Well I hope the lack of winners so far for OC mean that the numbers will be lower so everyone has a chance. Being selected and missing out in 2014 was heartbreaking, I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Well I hope the lack of winners so far for OC mean that the numbers will be lower so everyone has a chance. Being selected and missing out in 2014 was heartbreaking, I wouldnt wish that on anyone.
Yeah better be not selected than having false hope on something huge like that.

I'm hoping the lack of winners indicates a glitch in their system (like DV-2015 incorrect notifications), and they'll be sending out a notice for everyone to re-check their results.

Academic, but both my husband and I entered DV2016 (just in case something happened with DV2015), and neither of us were selected.

Hey Guys,

Same here as well both myself and my girlfriend applied both got NOT SELECTED nobody seems to be having any luck this year

Status
Not open for further replies.