• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 KENYAN SELECTEES FORUM

Thanks@usamommy2015 I listed all my family in the 1st application as well as in the Ds260. And yes the fathers name appears in the birth certificate.

Does anyone here have the right or the ability to block abusing ppl ?.
I consider @GreenCard Winner Expert as a spam and must be banned.
Hello am Dv winner 2015 with high case number never got interviewed my friend just introduced me to this froum am not a spammer.Sorry If my replies may have come out the wrong way,but have been helping guys apply for dv and they won and now in USA,I just love helping I want nothing in return thank you sir.

Hello am Dv winner 2015 with high case number never got interviewed my friend just introduced me to this froum am not a spammer.Sorry If my replies may have come out the wrong way,but have been helping guys apply for dv and they won and now in USA,I just love helping I want nothing in return thank you sir.

For starters maybe you can change your name. We actually do have experts here but no one calls themselves that. It sounds boisterous. I don't mean that in a bad way either.

Can you apply for DV if your spouse is already a LPR in USA? If you apply, do you need to put his details too? What about the interview when he is not there cos is already in the USA

Can you apply for DV if your spouse is already a LPR in USA? If you apply, do you need to put his details too? What about the interview when he is not there cos is already in the USA

Yes you can and yes you must - if the spouse is not a citizen he/she must be listed. If you leave the spouse off you will be disqualified if you win. Doesn't matter about the interview - doesn't need to be there as s/he doesn't need a visa.

I read on CNN that the price of Green cards could go up. will it affect the future applicants or are those different green cards from the DV lottery ones? thanks

I read on CNN that the price of Green cards could go up. will it affect the future applicants or are those different green cards from the DV lottery ones? thanks
"... that the price of Green cards could go up". Last time I checked US "Green Cards" were not for sale... :)

"... that the price of Green cards could go up". Last time I checked US "Green Cards" were not for sale... :)

I'm sure you know they mean the cost of the visa application ;)

Actually, a few years ago they revised the various visa fees and while some others went up, the cost of DV visas actually went down sharply - they used to be around $800!!!! So it's possible the fees are being revised again, I'm sure they will do it every few years, but if so we will have to wait and see what the DV impact will be.

I'm sure you know they mean the cost of the visa application ;)

Actually, a few years ago they revised the various visa fees and while some others went up, the cost of DV visas actually went down sharply - they used to be around $800!!!! So it's possible the fees are being revised again, I'm sure they will do it every few years, but if so we will have to wait and see what the DV impact will be.
Lets wait and see how it goes