• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 KENYAN SELECTEES FORUM

God's grace is sufficient, may all those who deserve to be in make it through in Jesus name. God bless you all. God bless Kenya and God bless America.

I Remember this name banangeh we were in the same boat of 2014 though it sunk with many of us including me anyway how are u my friend how is state? here we are waiting again to be selected 2016. but we pray not to be 2014 massacre.

I got into this forum to learn the ropes as I await the DV2016 results. I have truly learnt a lot from all and especially the moderators (Britsimon and the team). It was my first attempt. Though my results are Negative, I believe am now better prepared courtesy of this forum to enter the DV 2017 if the chance avails itself. To those who will be selected, I wish you all the best. I will keep the faith and hope alive, after all FAITH, LOVE, and HOPE are the greatest. To the moderators, God bless you as you continue helping the new selectees in this journey. To those who like me have not been selected, take heart and move on, life must go on, make the best of your time. I now will take a break till the next entry. Goodbye, Thankyou, All the best!