• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 AOS Only

Mom does it mean dont staple 6 pages of I485 instead paper clip the 6 pages.
Yup buddy. Exactly what he said. I pulled all staples off my forms and supporting documents last night and rearranged them with the Clips. Posting it today. I hope we all get approved. Good luck

Yup buddy. Exactly what he said. I pulled all staples off my forms and supporting documents last night and rearranged them with the Clips. Posting it today. I hope we all get approved. Good luck
Dear Mom, So each application paper clip I485, I693, then paperclip alike supporting information (i.e. financial information together, education information together). Hopefully now I m getting this

In New York looks like they will send out the Interview letter after Jan 2016, no matter how early you filed papers.

We received our cards yesterday! Thank you very much for everyone especially Sm1smom and Britsimon.

AOS sheets and documents have all information's what you need. They are perfect information resources. Please read them carefully and check previous posts if it is needed....

I hope everyone will get their cards soon...

We received our cards yesterday! Thank you very much for everyone especially Sm1smom and Britsimon.

AOS sheets and documents have all information's what you need. They are perfect information resources. Please read them carefully and check previous posts if it is needed....

Congratulations! Still waiting ours, seems like first to interview, last to get it.

Congratulations!

Hello Mom, how are u? Quick question, i have sent my AoS package on Dec. 1 and it was delivered Dec 4. Since then i havent received anything like acceptance letter, text or email. Is it normal?

Hello Mom, how are u? Quick question, i have sent my AoS package on Dec. 1 and it was delivered Dec 4. Since then i havent received anything like acceptance letter, text or email. Is it normal?

Please check the Timeline spreadsheet for more information and an average comparison of how long it took before others got their NOA.

Does FO send 2 separate interview letters?
My wife just got "adjustment of status interview" letter today.
I am the principal applicant. Should I expect another letter addressed to myself?

Hi,

i would like to ask about the DV fee payment. should i go to the post office and buy "postal money order", and then put it in an envelop with a self-addressed stamped envelope and then just send by "certified mail" thanks!
may I also ask on the postal money order, I just need to write "with the DV case number noted on "? thanks!

i used this website: http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...nstructions-for-selectees/adjustment-fee.html

- Yes regarding the postal money order purchase and the SAE. However I don't think there's any need to send by certified mail - regular mail (with delivery tracking) should suffice.

- Yes, follow the instructions on that website.