• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Guys, i have still not recieve the 2nl and am confuse. Although i submitted a bit late(30 th june) with CN 2015AF00000***. Guys Abr33 KCC.

some documents are not needed kraaa so dont bother...it makes your sorting difficult when you carry all those extraneous material.
like affidavit of support, bank statement...
not needed.
if they need anything more they will ask you to go bring it as compared to when you have forged documents or submitted inconsistent documents which amounts to an outright refusal
We are trying to avoid anything AP! and as i said, you will not break an arm carrying DV related docs to the embassy. Sorting is not an issue. Why keep document at home for you be asked later at the embassy? and obviously placed on AP just because you didn't have it at that moment? Anyway.

now the details. ..
I got the embassy around 6:30 am ..met some other ppl there.at 7:00 Am we were checked in ....(.all protocols observed. )
Now the interview. .
co:(in twi) how are u doing.
me:am fine (in twi), and u.
Co:fine (in twi).
co:am going to ask u some simple questions nothing fancy ok..jux relax and answer n pls don't mess up.
me: ok (smiling)
co:pls put ur ryt hand up n swear. .
me:I did.
co:now we are ready to start. .
me:eek:k
co:when did u complete shs..?
me:I answered
co:how many times did u resist. .?
co:after school what did u do.??
me:I asked him which sch..shs or uni..??
co.: I meant university. .?
me:I answered. .
co:do u know what. ?
me:asked what pls. ??
co: congratulations I have approved ur visa..he then handed over to my blue slip with my name n visa collection date. .
me: thank u ..I asked "is that all.."
co: yes..simple isn't it. .
me:yes..I wonder what the fuss is all about. .
co:I will explain to u if u want me to..
he then told me about the agents and the naivety of applicants ..
me: I told him they should intensify the education of the public. ..
co: thanks we will do that. .see u next time for ur visa.
me: thank u bye..

now the details. ..
I got the embassy around 6:30 am ..met some other ppl there.at 7:00 Am we were checked in ....(.all protocols observed. )
Now the interview. .
co:am going to ask u some simple questions nothing fancy ok..jux relax and answer n pls don't mess up.
co: congratulations I have approved ur visa..he then handed over to my blue slip with my name n visa collection date. .

LOL - great narration. Interesting to note they mention the agents as being a force to really mess things up - and yes combating naivety is what this forum achieves!!! Really, if you tell the truth, prepare well - this is the easiest way to get a Green Card!

now the details. ..
Now the interview. .

Nice narration. Congratulations!

hmmm yh oooo..I saw the handy works of agents first hand today at the embassy. ..a dv applicants was denied because the agent spelled the guy's surname wrongly. .instead of OSEI the agent wrote OSIE whiles entering the the lottery. .
hmmmm the guy even went to swear an affidavit but still he was denied. .
I was ryt after the the guy and I could see that he was almost in tears. .
so @scratch pls call kcc and get clarification on ur problem before is too late. .ok..

hmmm yh oooo..I saw the handy works of agents first hand today at the embassy. ..a dv applicants was denied because the agent spelled the guy's surname wrongly. .instead of OSEI the agent wrote OSIE whiles entering the the lottery. .
so @scratch pls call kcc and get clarification on ur problem before is too late. .ok..

Wow !! denied just like that?? No chance for an appeal ??

seriously? and the applicant couldnt correct that on the DS260?

cant believe this. seriously. there must be something else. cos i have read some applicants omitted letters in their name but correct it via the forms and were granted visas after.