• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

my advice to all dv 2015 winners is to read all the threads from last yr forums is given all the answers I need to face the upcoming interview. ..

my advice to all dv 2015 winners is to read all the threads from last yr forums is given all the answers I need to face the upcoming interview. ..[/QUOTE

when is your interview date? i think the interview is not a big deal. they can not ask you any questions beyond what you have provide in your ds-260. Assuming you wrote in your ds-260 that you have finish high school or university, they will like to know if its true by asking you questions on the field if possible, if you're married, prove your marriage with photos or prove the children are ours.

the underlining issue is being truthful and backing them with evidence.

yh I know. .my interview is in October. First week. ..my case is very low. .
thanks @ enotina

i mean have gotten your 2 notification letter? having a low Case Number does not mean your interview is in october. Infact there is one such case in this forum

i mean have gotten your 2 notification letter? having a low Case Number does not mean your interview is in october. Infact there is one such case in this forum

Exactly so, interview date largely depends on your CN and when you submitted your DS260 form. If you have a low CN and you submit the form late, you're likely to miss out on October interview. I'm just hoping you have already received your 2nd NL??

Exactly so, interview date largely depends on your CN and when you submitted your DS260 form. If you have a low CN and you submit the form late, you're likely to miss out on October interview. I'm just hoping you have already received your 2nd NL??

Come on people. Read between the lines. The OP must have received their 2NL. OP wouldn't have been certain of an interview in the "first week" of October if they haven't received the 2NL.

Sup guys..jux finished reading all the threads from dv 2014 forum. .and I must say it was a nice educational experience. .at first I had some fears abt the interview process. .but am good now. .

hi guys how many days does it take to get ur medicals done. .
I planned going it on Monday. .I hope it will b ready before 2 October. .