• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

when did u request for it..?
I did my on the the 3rd

man u're even lucky.. I did my police report on 25th August, the police lady asked for settlement if I wanted it within a week which I refused so out of anger (I supposed) she wrote 18th September on my receipt. You can't just trust Gh police

I think I should even proceed with mine since i'm current in November. Just don't know when KCC will send my 2nd NL.

Hmmm Gh police.. once u don't settle they will keep tossing and frustrating you. Mine is due on the 18th I just hope they don't tell me stories
my boss, try not to say this issues here, although its a public knowledge because you have no evidence as at now which can lead to you been sued.
Anyway, you can get the police report in a matter of hours if and only if you can pay for express service like the medicals.

I think I should even proceed with mine since i'm current in November. Just don't know when KCC will send my 2nd NL.
the police report is valid for 6months so you can do it now since you are current in november but wait for the 2NL before doing medical since the expiring date of that have a direct relationship with your visa expiring date.

the police report is valid for 6months so you can do it now since you are current in november but wait for the 2NL before doing medical since the expiring date of that have a direct relationship with your visa expiring date.

my boss, try not to say this issues here, although its a public knowledge because you have no evidence as at now which can lead to you been sued.
Anyway, you can get the police report in a matter of hours if and only if you can pay for express service like the medicals.

Sued by who? ok since you know my identity go ahead and sue me on behalf of the police. If you care to know, what I post abt the police is my first hand experience so whoever wants to sue me can go ahead. I don't like unnecessary threats cos I know my rights as a citizen

Sued by who? ok since you know my identity go ahead and sue me on behalf of the police. If you care to know, what I post abt the police is my first hand experience so whoever wants to sue me can go ahead. I don't like unnecessary threats cos I know my rights as a citizen

oo masa, i think you did not get my point right. all i meant was since we are not the only people reading the post so making statement like ''Gh police.. once u don't settle they will keep tossing and frustrating you" is too much a statement to make since you do not have any prove of the truth. anyway i am sorry if i made you mad.

Actually this issue reminds me of a guy who was arrested at Nima junction by an un-uniform police officer. There was a needless accident at the crossing and this guy who witness the accident shouted, "the police go eat today". the un-uniform police officer ask the guy, what will the police eat from this accident? we all knew what the guy said was true but there was no evidence.

As i said, i am sorry. i can see how mad you are from your text calling it unnecessary threat.

Eeii ppl are planning oo.. 2 bedroom apartment and things haha

@@Simon almost always has a way of twisting issues.. making mountain out of a molehill. Don't you realize its a simple joke? Every thread u go you display your character.. Kenyan forums, Zimbabwean forums, Ghanaian forums gosh !!

@enotina I'm not mad, naa far from that.. I'm just making my stance clear. This is a public forum and I believe everyone here is using an "Alias" so the way u said I could be sued really didn't sink well with me. As a member of this forum you can choose to either agree or disagree with my post any day any time and I'd be cool with it. Even on social media like fb and twitter where my identity is obvious I always speak my mind. If Gh police are corrupt I say it as it is. Let's agree to disagree in a matured way. I'm however sorry if I pressed the wrong button with the "unnecessary threat" remark bro :)

a widely circulated info on this platform so am fully aware. no worries at all my brother.

getting it within hours i believe is fraud. one week express makes sense to me not just some hours.

"I played many Shows for Many Show Organizers and they always Paid me with T-Shirts and Toffees, I nearly stopped Raping"
# Sarkodie

"My Mum was a Pito Seller But That Didn't stop me From Achieving my Dreams"
#Samini

"I had a car accident, I lost my twin Brother and I nearly Lost one of my Legs But still I Chase
my Dreams"
# StonebwoyBurniton

"My Parents Abandoned and Rejected Me, bcuz I chose to be a singer"
#ShattaWale

"My First time in "Key Soap Concert Party Audition" They Rejected Me" #AgyaKoo

"I Even went to Work With Someone As a Car Rapairer But He Later Sacked Me, Bcuz I Fool
too much"
#KwakuManu

"I went To TV3 Mentor Audition, But They Rejected Me"
#Becca

"I was Once an Armed Robber"
#DuncanWilliams

"I was Only A Shoe Maker, Sometimes, I think All this Things Happening to me is a
Dream" - CEO Of PeaceFM & UTV
#KwameDespite

"I was not interested in School Bcuz my Mates and Teachers Always called me 'GYIMI'"-
# KojoNkansahLilWin

"My First Coach Once Told Me, You can't be a Player, is better to Be a Ball Boy for my team or
jux try to be a Musician' I felt very Bad that very Moment" -
# AsamoahGyan

"In London I was a Taxi Driver, in America I was a Plate Washer, I nearly Kill my dream to be A Street Sweeper"
# KennedyAgyapong

"I told my School Mates I'll be a President, they Started Using that to tease Me, 'mr.President!
Mr.President'" - Ex. Prez.
# JAKuffour

All these People Passed true alot to become what they are today.
No Matter the Situation you find yourself, You Can Still Make it BIG with Hardwork and
Determination we are Champions!

Happy Weekend