• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I was initially concerned about an error I did whiles filling my ds 260 forms ..the no: of institutions attended I wrote (1) instead of (3).I even called the kcc to find out whether I have shot myself in the foot .but the lady said it will b corrected at the interview. .and with the threads I have read so far. I think am good to go...

Glanamman n lil kay maame afua n the rest I followed ur journey from the start n I must say I pray mine goes jux like u guys. .

can any of the successful 2014 dv guys fill me on the dress code for the interview. .I mean what they wore to the interview n pls the ladies to can posts theirs for the ladies also. .

can any of the successful 2014 dv guys fill me on the dress code for the interview. .I mean what they wore to the interview n pls the ladies to can posts theirs for the ladies also. .

You don't need to wear formal business attire, but it makes sense to dress nicely and conservatively - first impressions count.

how many days does the results of the medicals take? is it possible to get the results of the medicals release within a week for the interview?

how many days does the results of the medicals take? is it possible to get it release within a week?
If you read past DV forums, it's mostly 1-2 weeks or just call the hospital to find out. Holy trinity or Akai clinic.

Last edited:
If you read past DV forums, it's mostly 1-2 weeks or just call the hospital to find out. Holy trinity or Akai clinic.
thanks, i called the clinics, its 7 working days. there is three days express service for an extra fee of 150GHS

today went to collect my police report but they told me It was not ready even though they told me to come on the 12...
anyone here know any ronnin at the HQ.

today went to collect my police report but they told me It was not ready even though they told me to come on the 12...
anyone here know any ronnin at the HQ.

Hmmm Gh police.. once u don't settle they will keep tossing and frustrating you. Mine is due on the 18th I just hope they don't tell me stories