• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Good morning to you freinds,
Am sure you were all waiting to hear what happened to my case given the many twists and turns it hard.
Okay,
In summary,
The interview went as usualy 4 questions and you are done,
But becuase i added my wife after application, they asked me where we meet,
and when did out love life change status,
Finally, because my wife studied in kenya, i had not got the COGC for kenya though i had the one for ug,
so that was the set back,
The CO told us to send that with the passports and we would be good,
On monday i got an email with comfirmation that the visas were issued and approved and sent to my courrier,

I really want to thank @Sm1smom, @Simon, @Britsimon, @SusieQQQ, @DADA and the other forumist for the help you gave me,
if it weren't for this forum, i could have messed up even more,
So thank you so much guys,

I will update you on any changes.
Be blessed

"Nayfara, post: 2378058, member: 364814"]VISA GRANTED

INTERVIEW DAY

CO:Your names
Me:xyz
Co: married?
Me: nop
Co; any kids?
Me: nop
Co: name of high school?
Co; grade
Co: what you did after high school?
Me: xyz
Co: when you cleared?
Co; name of host?
what do u mean by Co: when you cleared?

Hi forum mates,
My visa was approved and the following are the questions that i was asked.

CO: Good Morning,
Me: Good Morning Ma’am
CO: Please raise your right hand. Do you swear that the information you will provide is the truth?
Me: I do
CO: Are you married?
CO: Do you have any children?
CO: When did you complete your High School?
CO: What did you do after high School?Did you go the University?
CO: What are you currently doing?
CO: Where are you going in the United States?
CO: What is the name of your Host?
CO: How are you related?
CO: Congratulations, Your visa has been approved. All the best as you go to America!
Me: Thank you very much Ma'am..

An interview has never been this simple!
I want to thank all the guys that have been posting their interview questions. There were really a big encouragement and motivation.
I am so excited that it is my turn now to post!
All the best to all of you!

Africa seems to be moving pretty fast, is this a sign of good things to come, I mean, are we going to see Africa go current in 2015???????????????????????????????

Thanks @DADA
Quest 1. Previous Good conducts had marked validity of a year,However for the new one I didn't see validity period (It was not written if am not wrong)
Quest 2. KNEC- Only the Principal applicant is required proof of education or work experience
quest 3. Each family member is considered independent,once you register yours you select add other family members.
To pick your DHL parcel you will be required to present your ID plus consent letter from your wife(showing she has agreed you pick on her behalf)
plus her original ID although they accepted copiy of passport in my case-they had demanded the ID,for children,carry original birth certificates.

I got my certificate of good conduct in September, no indication of validity period. So my question is, will I be wrong to assume it goes for one year?

Hi forum mates,

CO: Please raise your right hand. Do you swear that the information you will provide is the truth?
CO: Congratulations, Your visa has been approved. All the best as you go to America!

I want to thank all the guys that have been posting their interview questions. There were really a big encouragement and motivation.
Congratulations!!!

I got my certificate of good conduct in September, no indication of validity period. So my question is, will I be wrong to assume it goes for one year?
Better safe than sorry, assume it will expire after six months. Looking at you CN, your interview will be not earlier than July. You might have to take a new one as soon as you get your 2nl. I am going to do the same.

Am sure you were all waiting to hear what happened to my case given the many twists and turns it hard.
Okay,
In summary,
Finally, because my wife studied in kenya, i had not got the COGC for kenya though i had the one for ug,
On monday i got an email with comfirmation that the visas were issued and approved and sent to my courrier,

I really want to thank @Sm1smom, @Simon, @Britsimon, @SusieQQQ, @DADA and the other forumist for the help you gave me,

Be blessed
Well done Kakjose. a toast of glasses to the Mods especially Mom for saving your skin. Susie too.

Hi forum mates,

congrats.

Okay,
In summary,

Be blessed

Fantastic! That's awesome!! Congratulations!!!