• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Hi simon and DV4ROGER I want to know how many people have submited already there DS 260.
I from TOGO and have big CN 2015 AF 00078XXX. And as you know Im very affraid to not be current.
My english is not so fluent and correct hope you understand me. tks

Hi simon and DV4ROGER I want to know how many people have submited already there DS 260.
I from TOGO and have big CN 2015 AF 00078XXX. And as you know Im very affraid to not be current.
My english is not so fluent and correct hope you understand me. tks

Nobody knows the number of DS forms that's been received by KCC.

I think knwing this number would help Sim1son and DV4ROGER to perform their calculation and tell us if AF will go current :)
Can we get that number somewhere?

I think knwing this number would help Sim1son and DV4ROGER to perform their calculation and tell us if AF will go current :)

What a brilliant idea! You want to call KCC and ask them about the number? :rolleyes:

No, as already explained that number is not available. Anywhere.

As for AF going current. No it will not. 100% certain. Roger will agree.

Hi forum mates,
My visa was approved and the following are the questions that i was asked.

CO: Good Morning,
Me: Good Morning Ma’am
CO: Please raise your right hand. Do you swear that the information you will provide is the truth?
Me: I do
CO: Are you married?
CO: Do you have any children?
CO: When did you complete your High School?
CO: What did you do after high School?Did you go the University?
CO: What are you currently doing?
CO: Where are you going in the United States?
CO: What is the name of your Host?
CO: How are you related?
CO: Congratulations, Your visa has been approved. All the best as you go to America!
Me: Thank you very much Ma'am..

An interview has never been this simple!
I want to thank all the guys that have been posting their interview questions. There were really a big encouragement and motivation.
I am so excited that it is my turn now to post!
All the best to all of you!
congrats

Call the dhl centre which u filled. I got the tracking ifo 2 days after i had got my visas. Alternatively call tge consular offices.
plus i checked online on the csc webpage it says its on transit so ill just wait since i got my email on Thursday which was a day after my interview and considering the fact that Friday was a holiday followed by a weekend.... so i gess till Wednesday or Thursday

When attending the interview do I require a copy of the confirmation that I received when I entered the dv lottery

Last edited: