• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Hi forum mates,
My visa was approved and the following are the questions that i was asked.

CO: Good Morning,
Me: Good Morning Ma’am
CO: Please raise your right hand. Do you swear that the information you will provide is the truth?
Me: I do
CO: Are you married?
CO: Do you have any children?
CO: When did you complete your High School?
CO: What did you do after high School?Did you go the University?
CO: What are you currently doing?
CO: Where are you going in the United States?
CO: What is the name of your Host?
CO: How are you related?
CO: Congratulations, Your visa has been approved. All the best as you go to America!
Me: Thank you very much Ma'am..

An interview has never been this simple!
I want to thank all the guys that have been posting their interview questions. There were really a big encouragement and motivation.
I am so excited that it is my turn now to post!
All the best to all of you!
Congrats and all the best in your relocation.

Hi forum mates,
My visa was approved and the following are the questions that i was asked.

CO: Good Morning,
Me: Good Morning Ma’am
CO: Please raise your right hand. Do you swear that the information you will provide is the truth?
Me: I do
CO: Are you married?
CO: Do you have any children?
CO: When did you complete your High School?
CO: What did you do after high School?Did you go the University?
CO: What are you currently doing?
CO: Where are you going in the United States?
CO: What is the name of your Host?
CO: How are you related?
CO: Congratulations, Your visa has been approved. All the best as you go to America!
Me: Thank you very much Ma'am..

An interview has never been this simple!
I want to thank all the guys that have been posting their interview questions. There were really a big encouragement and motivation.
I am so excited that it is my turn now to post!
All the best to all of you!
Praise God. Congratulations.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

A general question to all members of the forum. I have seen the VB for January,i.e, Feb, it looks good,does ist? my question is, do we see any better progress based on this? Can AF get better chances with this? @Britsimon @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ and all those that have been in this game for long,what would have made them have such a big jump for February? I know it is a prediction and the best we can do is just predict but having observed the trend for long,do you guys feel that may be,we may have a better year? This is just a case though. Something else,having looked at the past statistics, there is no other year that has behaved like this before,right? With Jan and Feb having big jumps.

A general question to all members of the forum. I have seen the VB for January,i.e, Feb, it looks good,does ist? my question is, do we see any better progress based on this? Can AF get better chances with this? @Britsimon @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ and all those that have been in this game for long,what would have made them have such a big jump for February? I know it is a prediction and the best we can do is just predict but having observed the trend for long,do you guys feel that may be,we may have a better year? This is just a case though. Something else,having looked at the past statistics, there is no other year that has behaved like this before,right? With Jan and Feb having big jumps.

I told you before I don't engage in number crunching, guesswork or predictions. My focus is on specific case situations and the process in general.

I do guesswork!

So I don't think you can read too much into the good number so far. There are still many people that have not had their DS260 forms processed. Because of that, moving the VB number to 26000 does not include as many people as should be included - so KCC might have chosen to raise the number to widen the net. However as the processing completes for cases already current, those cases will have to be taken into account which would force KCC to have smaller jumps later on.

That is all speculation - and only time will tell. As we have seen before, there are many twists and turns in this story...

Good morning to you freinds,
Am sure you were all waiting to hear what happened to my case given the many twists and turns it hard.
Okay,
In summary,
The interview went as usualy 4 questions and you are done,
But becuase i added my wife after application, they asked me where we meet,
and when did out love life change status,
Finally, because my wife studied in kenya, i had not got the COGC for kenya though i had the one for ug,
so that was the set back,
The CO told us to send that with the passports and we would be good,
On monday i got an email with comfirmation that the visas were issued and approved and sent to my courrier,

I really want to thank @Sm1smom, @Simon, @Britsimon, @SusieQQQ, @DADA and the other forumist for the help you gave me,
if it weren't for this forum, i could have messed up even more,
So thank you so much guys,

I will update you on any changes.
Be blessed
Thanks to hear that and congrats.its always good to have friends who are ready to walk with u out in difficult times.welcome brother

Congatulations all those who acquired visa, all the best to those yet to.

Best wishes to life beyond your borders, your God given wisdom must apply beyond the borders :):rolleyes::D

DV2015, remain positive as you wait for your number to become current. It appears so far it is progressing slightly better than DV2014. Participate as much as possible on the forum it is super helpful. Lots of silly mistakes especially for those with high case numbers can be avoided. It is amazing how people make routine mistakes yet the rules & requirements are so clear. For those who have already received the visas, all the best with the relocation.

Am sure you were all waiting to hear what happened to my case given the many twists and turns it hard.
Okay,
In summary,
Finally, because my wife studied in kenya, i had not got the COGC for kenya though i had the one for ug,
On monday i got an email with comfirmation that the visas were issued and approved and sent to my courrier,

I really want to thank @Sm1smom, @Simon, @Britsimon, @SusieQQQ, @DADA and the other forumist for the help you gave me,

Be blessed
Once again @kakjose,I really appreciated your company during the medicals and more so sharing to me what happened in the morning of your interview.I coud't do much since it was my travel day.I hope the numbers I gave you for guyz at the CID HQ helped you.I also requested @DADA to brief me on the progress whic she did.Thanks alot @kakjose for sharing your concern to this forum.True to my words during the medicals -the moderators have proved very reliable free advisers if NOT attorneys and I would encourage the rest(forum members) to follow suit(heed to their advise)Hope @DADA gave you my number,Say hi to your family.

@Guriix. The lens through which you view life seems to be in sync with mine.
The bit about a manual car- you got it spot on. Ever driven a gizmo then you somehow a small sensor/loose socket switched it of in the middle of nowhere? Its quite an experience.
Am glad that you are up to less than 6 hours of rest and that you have no qualms about it until you follow your passion of piloting planes all the way to a school-great vision and this is a ceiling you must hit and break.
Please continue keeping us posted.

Okay,
In summary,

Be blessed

Bless you dear, really happy for you. :) :) :)