• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AOS Only

I just had my AOS interview today and at the end of the interview the interviewer said that my case was approved and I should receive the card in about 3 weeks. I politely and calmly pulled the USCIS Policy Memo at the end of the interview and showed her this which I had highlighted "As a last step, the ISO must also confirm that a DV visa number is actually available, before he or she may approve the adjustment application by submitting an electronic request for the DV visa within IVAMSWEB." She confirmed that she just did that while I was there and my visa is available.

Thank you so much to Sm1smom, Britsimon, Sussie and everyone on this forum for making this case end successfully and will always be indebted to you guys!!!!

I just had my AOS interview today and at the end of the interview the interviewer said that my case was approved and I should receive the card in about 3 weeks. I politely and calmly pulled the USCIS Policy Memo at the end of the interview and showed her this which I had highlighted "As a last step, the ISO must also confirm that a DV visa number is actually available, before he or she may approve the adjustment application by submitting an electronic request for the DV visa within IVAMSWEB." She confirmed that she just did that while I was there and my visa is available.

Thank you so much to Sm1smom, Britsimon, Sussie and everyone on this forum for making this case end successfully and will always be indebted to you guys!!!!

Congratulations!!

Perfect. Sounds like the IO knew how to approve and process the case. Congratulations!!

I had my interview today as well. The interview went smoothly. He said I should get my Green Card in 2 weeks. My case status says, "New Card is being produced". I hope that means I am done with hustling :) Thank you everyone for the help and support.

Happy days!

Happy Monday! Yeaaah!!!

tumblr_inline_nj9i10A9Ul1rgng1z.gif

Excellent! Congratulations.

Hello everyone! Congrats to all who already received their GCs and as there is still a few days left good luck to anyone who is still waiting! I used my GC to travel for the first time a couple of weeks back, felt great to skip the long lines lol kidding, it really did feel awesome to not have to worry about visas any longer. So wanted to thank all here again who helped me especially @Sm1smom and @Britsimon - you guys are the best.

Hello everyone! Congrats to all who already received their GCs and as there is still a few days left good luck to anyone who is still waiting! I used my GC to travel for the first time a couple of weeks back, felt great to skip the long lines lol kidding, it really did feel awesome to not have to worry about visas any longer. So wanted to thank all here again who helped me especially @Sm1smom and @Britsimon - you guys are the best.

:);)

When traveling abroad as a GC holder, I only need to have my passport and the green card, right? Nothing else?