DV 2015 AOS Only

Hi friends,
My friend has GC and came to the usa as dv 2015 lottery CP, she applied for the spouse to come here 45 days after she arrived and received her GC.

She would like to leave the usa and go to the home country because it's not easy for her to stay with her children without her husband.
what is the maximum time allowed to stay out of the usa. And if there is any action needs to be done before leaving?
Thanks

Hi Mom,

I am currently on an F1 doing my OPT. I was one of the winners for the 2017 DV lottery. I am doing AOS. I work full time and I am above the poverty lines. Do I still need to file a I-134 and find a petitioner for me? I can prove everything through my pay stubs.

Thanks so much!

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
Hi Mom,

I am currently on an F1 doing my OPT. I was one of the winners for the 2017 DV lottery. I am doing AOS. I work full time and I am above the poverty lines. Do I still need to file a I-134 and find a petitioner for me? I can prove everything through my pay stubs.

Thanks so much!
In this forum, and most likely in several others, the expectation is that when a person posts a question, they return to the particular Thread to check out the response and not re-post the same question on another, and in this case older Thread.

I already answered your previous post
http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2017-aos-only.331328/page-80#post-2449044

Today, I visited USCIS field office with an InfoPass and I realized that the office do not know anything about DV AOS case and they said that they were processing the cases submitted in April 2016 and we need to wait.
I need help about escalation process.
Is there anything that I can do to speed up the process?
WHo or where should I call to see an improvement in my process?
Thansk,

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
Today, I visited USCIS field office with an InfoPass and I realized that the office do not know anything about DV AOS case and they said that they were processing the cases submitted in April 2016 and we need to wait.
I need help about escalation process.
Is there anything that I can do to speed up the process?
WHo or where should I call to see an improvement in my process?
Thansk,
Any particular reason you decided to dig up a 2 year old thread and post on it against asking your questions on the current AOS thread?

Hello, everyone! Thank you all for sharing your experience and helping other who do this for the first time.

I just checked the dvlottery website couple days ago and surprisingly figured out that I have been randomly selected in dv lottery. I am currently in the US, and was in the US when applying for the lottery. I've always been in F1 status and never violated my status.

I am really stuck right now and don't Know what to do next. As I figure out I can apply for AoS being in F1 status, however I've seen that it depends on one's rank number whether you should apply or not.

Could you please explain me the situation, my number is 2018EU00017*** ??? I don't really know if that number is low or high. Thank you for any help!

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
Hello, everyone! Thank you all for sharing your experience and helping other who do this for the first time.

I just checked the dvlottery website couple days ago and surprisingly figured out that I have been randomly selected in dv lottery. I am currently in the US, and was in the US when applying for the lottery. I've always been in F1 status and never violated my status.

I am really stuck right now and don't Know what to do next. As I figure out I can apply for AoS being in F1 status, however I've seen that it depends on one's rank number whether you should apply or not.

Could you please explain me the situation, my number is 2018EU00017*** ??? I don't really know if that number is low or high. Thank you for any help!
This thread is two years old, post your questions on the DV 2018 AOS thread (link below)

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2018-aos-only.336256/page-8#post-2457341

Just wanted to check- as far as any of the documents needed ( birth certidicate, highschool diploma etc) Are photo copies ok or do any of them have to be the exact original document.
Thankyou!