• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 AOS Only

Today, I visited USCIS field office with an InfoPass and I realized that the office do not know anything about DV AOS case and they said that they were processing the cases submitted in April 2016 and we need to wait.
I need help about escalation process.
Is there anything that I can do to speed up the process?
WHo or where should I call to see an improvement in my process?
Thansk,

Today, I visited USCIS field office with an InfoPass and I realized that the office do not know anything about DV AOS case and they said that they were processing the cases submitted in April 2016 and we need to wait.
I need help about escalation process.
Is there anything that I can do to speed up the process?
WHo or where should I call to see an improvement in my process?
Thansk,

Any particular reason you decided to dig up a 2 year old thread and post on it against asking your questions on the current AOS thread?

Hello, everyone! Thank you all for sharing your experience and helping other who do this for the first time.

I just checked the dvlottery website couple days ago and surprisingly figured out that I have been randomly selected in dv lottery. I am currently in the US, and was in the US when applying for the lottery. I've always been in F1 status and never violated my status.

I am really stuck right now and don't Know what to do next. As I figure out I can apply for AoS being in F1 status, however I've seen that it depends on one's rank number whether you should apply or not.

Could you please explain me the situation, my number is 2018EU00017*** ??? I don't really know if that number is low or high. Thank you for any help!

Hello, everyone! Thank you all for sharing your experience and helping other who do this for the first time.

I just checked the dvlottery website couple days ago and surprisingly figured out that I have been randomly selected in dv lottery. I am currently in the US, and was in the US when applying for the lottery. I've always been in F1 status and never violated my status.

I am really stuck right now and don't Know what to do next. As I figure out I can apply for AoS being in F1 status, however I've seen that it depends on one's rank number whether you should apply or not.

Could you please explain me the situation, my number is 2018EU00017*** ??? I don't really know if that number is low or high. Thank you for any help!

This thread is two years old, post your questions on the DV 2018 AOS thread (link below)

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2018-aos-only.336256/page-8#post-2457341

Just wanted to check- as far as any of the documents needed ( birth certidicate, highschool diploma etc) Are photo copies ok or do any of them have to be the exact original document.
Thankyou!

Hello, everyone!
I am in a pending asylum situation. I am the main applicant. when I applied for asylum I had been in pending I-539 status(my apologies if I wrong use word "status"). My I-539 petition was denied a few months after I applied for asylum. how uscis interpret the time on pending I-539 if the petition was denied? I found different opinions on the web.
Thank you.

Hello, everyone!
I am in a pending asylum situation. I am the main applicant. when I applied for asylum I had been in pending I-539 status(my apologies if I wrong use word "status"). My I-539 petition was denied a few months after I applied for asylum. how uscis interpret the time on pending I-539 if the petition was denied? I found different opinions on the web.
Thank you.
Hey Tuta, Can you please tell me what happened to your case. I am DV 2022 selectee on pending asylum?

I am about to file my AOS application. We got our waiver for 'J home residency requirement' from USCIS last week and just noticed a small mistake in middle name(one letter missing). However the Favorable recommendation from DOS is correct and I included a copy of that also in the application. Will this be an issue.

thank you so much. i can do CP but the problem is that i will graduate next May and i will be under opt. so, i am scared to go home for CP and not be able to come back if for some reason the process does not work. Now i'm stressed, thanks for letting me know.
Hey , did you get a approval in ur cp?